BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Sophie M.
I love this😻😻 it doesn’t smell the best but you know it’s going to do the job. Wouldn’t buy anything else and there’s always a deal at Boots/Superdrug. Feels much more expensive than it actually is plus ideal for traveling!
angelic c.
Stoney Creek, ON
When I'm in need of a very thick moisturizing lip balm this is my go-to. I personally do not mind the smell and I find it easily glides over my lips giving me a protective barrier. I would definitely recommend this product.
Alicia B.
Chilliwack, BC
I love Carmex lip balm it really does work! I have always used blistex but I hate the smell honestly lol this I can stand. I work in the cold so my lips get chapped from time to time i love when I put this on its instant relief
Abbey A.
This lip balm is my all time favorite and is so effective, it can be bought at most drugstores, and works quickly and effectively, it is much better than EOS and baby lips and is travel-friendly and a good product to keep in your handbag.
Lucy P.
This is the best soothing lip balm I have tried in my lifetime, amazing results straight after application which was super smooth and easy. Such great value for this product and you can even use it as a base for lipstick! Works wonders on dry lips. Recommended.
Khia S.
Feels nice on your lips. I think it works by bringing the blood to the surface of your lips because thats what it felt like. Keeps your lips mosturised for quite a long time so you dont need to keep applying it. A small tub lasts a long time and its inexpensive.
Jade N.
17 Benalder Street, Glasgow
I always ended up grabbing these from Walmart in Florida. They're pretty cheap and they do moisturise your lips really well, I just wasn't a huge fan of the smell. Easy to keep in your bag for when your on the go though!
Jordan B.
blackpool
just the best!!! Carmex is one of my favourite lip products. Smells absolutely gorgeous and makes your lips so smooth! I but mine from a pharmacy usually for around £2. Use it quite often and it's always in my bag. Couldn't get a better product for your lips!
Georgia A.
London
Ultimate fav, if your like me and get dry lips so easily, then this is for you. So moisturising and nuturing for your lips, literally like a hair treatment but for your lips, so soothing and the tingling sensation you get from it is just sensational.
Kayleigh🌻 F.
Crewe
This is my all time favourite lip balm, the packing is simple but bright, the smell is amazing, it’s compact enough to put into my overnight wash bag and only needs to be applied once! My go to balm, will buy every time
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: