BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Amy P.
Ilfracombe, North Devon
I have been using this since I was 9 years old (now almost 23). Carmex is a simple formula that hydrates chapped lips better than everything else on the market. I wish it had different packaging but still cute none the less.
Alex M.
North Bay, ON
My all time favourite Chapstick! I love this kind and the gel like version. It Instantly cures my chapped lips and heals the cracks during the winter and helps with wind burnt lips in the summer. For the price it's the best!
Lisa W.
Renfrewshire, Greenock
Great lip balm for cracked lips, my lips often crack and become sore with the cold weather and this is one of my go to lip balms. It is easy to apply and great value for money, its definitely a product I continue to purchase.
Ells L.
STRABANE, STRABANE
I always revert back to this prodcut when my lips are cracked. It improves their appearance within hours and i love how it tingles (makes me feel its working). Plus less product is wasted in these tubs rather than the tubes.
Sophie S.
I definitely prefer carmex in the jars rather than tubes, the consistency seems better. Although it's not my favourite lip balm, it goes bitty on my lips, good moisturiser but doesn't work for me
Sasha K.
Salford
This is a very good lip balm and has a really nice feel. It is quite pricey for the size of the lip balm however it is easy to apply I bought it for boots and would definitely but it again because it made my lips feel amazing
Sophie M.
I love this😻😻 it doesn’t smell the best but you know it’s going to do the job. Wouldn’t buy anything else and there’s always a deal at Boots/Superdrug. Feels much more expensive than it actually is plus ideal for traveling!
I'm M.
Gives me the best moisture! Always a staple product in all my bags and pockets. I get really bad dry and chapped lips during winter, so it is really a lifesaver for me. I do prefer the tubes thought, for easier application.
Khia S.
Feels nice on your lips. I think it works by bringing the blood to the surface of your lips because thats what it felt like. Keeps your lips mosturised for quite a long time so you dont need to keep applying it. A small tub lasts a long time and its inexpensive.
Tori T.
Ravenscar, North Yorkshire
I use this pretty frequently when I have chapped lips in order to soften them, it works so well and I'm so happy with how the results turned out! I often have chapped lips but this does really help them, would recommended!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: