BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chloe D.
Coventry
Amazing lip balm. Extremely moisturising and smells wonderful. You get what you pay for and it lasts forever. Only problem with the jars, you sometimes get the product down your nail.
Bianca O.
By far my favourite drugstore lip balm. This is the only product I go to when I feel like my lips are about to fall off they are so dry. Works wonders and I love the slight tingle.
Joanne D.
J’apprécie bien le Carmen car il hydrate plutôt bien mes lèvre. Je prend celui à la cerise est il sent plutôt bon. Le le packaging est pas mal. Je l’achète en pharmacie. Oui je le recommande à d’autre personne
Amy B.
Plymouth
Hands down the best lip balm money can buy. My first port of call when my lips are starting to feel dry or chapped. I love all of the different flavours and both the pot and tub are fab!
Doris V.
Grand Bend
My lips need some help with dry/burning feeling. I always need to change the product up because i feel my lips gets use to the product and doesnt work as well when i use it to long.
Rosie A.
wexford
This is my go to product for chapped and sore lips. Works for me every time. It has a tingly sensation when you apply it. It stays on for a long time. It’s thick and waxy. Always clears me up. Will always buy.
Jade F.
Kirkcaldy
Used this product for years it's a good product and does the job , I buy it from my local supermarkets and it meets my expectations the packaging is okay but I'd recommend the product to others!
Natasha C.
These are usually sold in my local drug or convenient store. One of my favourite go-to items. Smooth consistency that isn't too thick on my lips. Very moisturising and smells fantastic. Would highly recommend.
Chloe R.
Love this product, seels my lip from any harsh environmental damage and leaves them smooth and moisturised, however when applicated there is a tingling feeling like pins a needles.
Mikayla R.
This product applied extremely smoothly. It doesn't feel too greasy and it lasts for 5 hours after and gives a beautiful shine. I discovered it from a friend and use it morning and night. It's better then eos
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: