BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Michelle L.
Carmel. Is one of my go to lip prudish during the winter months when my lips are died and chaos. A couple of days of wearing this and my lips are on the mend. It does have write a distinct smell and so if you're sensitive to that then this might not be the product for you.
Lily E.
Carmex has a very strong menthol smell to it, which I personally love, but I could see that some people would find it too potent. It has a very moisturising formula and goes on the lips clear so can be worn on it's own. Would recommend putting a large amount on overnight.
Jessica E.
Grove road , Worthing
The original balm that really works. I find the Carmex balm to be much more effective than most petroleum based balms. It feels like it is actually working and soothes and mends my dry lips. I prefer the squeezy tube as it is easier to apply. Does what it says on the tin!
Jodie C.
A great product that does exactly what it says on the tin. Very reliable. Standard packaging small enough to travel with. A strong taste for the original one but they do have different flavours which I am yet to try! Available at your local drugstore and very affordable would buy again.
Susan K.
GLASGOW
I suffer from really chapped lips, especially in the winter and this is the only lip balm that works to keep my lips from cracking. I actually like the smell of it, and it keeps my lips really soft. I keep one in the car, my bag and at work so i've always got one at hand.
Courtney T.
Honestly this is the best lip balm. If you have dry and chapped lips, Carmex is the answer. It's not the most appealing smell, but if you're just putting it on before bed, it works wonders overnight! if you like a nice smelling lip balm, go for the  ! Works just the same.
Enxhi T.
Durres
It's a meh product. It tastes very good but it isn't very long lasting. I don't like the fact that it is in a jar, it isn't very practical to be honest. I don't think that it's worth it because it is just ok. There are better lip balms out there. So I won't repurchase it
Amy B.
Hatch End, Pinner
The menthol sensation of Carmex is nice and probably addictive but the balm does nothing in terms of hydrating your lips- it just acts as a barrier but doesn’t moisturise. It’s also an unhygienic pot. A waste of money, if you need something that works don’t purchase this.
Emily R.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
This is a good lip balm do fix dry lips/ chapped lips but i find the smell and taste too much to handle. If i run out of my other fav lip balms i do turn to this but i do struggle to put up with the smell personally. Some people like the smell or can put up with it.
Amylouise S.
I love this product a lot because a little goes a long way, the price of this product is amazing it’s really cheap and will last forever, it’s very easy to apply as it’s in a stick form and it’s messy at all. I would definitely recommend this product to others as personally I love it.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Amazon