BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Rachael J.
Amazing product, I have often found that many other lip balms hydrate my lips for a while but then leave them feeling even more chapped! Carmex leaves my lips feeling hydrated and plump for hours! Now I use these little jars of wonder every day and amazing value for money as they last forever. Definitely recommend.
Megan R.
Hinckley
This has to be my holy grail lip moisturising products. I use it every day to leave my lips nice and juicy before I apply my lipstick! Very gentle on my sensitive skin and I absolutely love the scent. Would definitely buy again!
Carolyn M.
Keep trying to find replacements for this, with no avail! Works so well and is so reasonable. Lips always feel amazing after using. Prefer the tub, don't know if it is a different formula or not but smells and feels different.
Stef L.
sonora
EL MEJOR HIDRATANTE DE LABIOS QUE HE PROBADO <3, recomendado, si cumple lo que promete hidratarlo, lo volveria a comprar y lo recomiendo amplia mente, su empaque es  básico y sencillo, amplia mente recomendado
Jessicaa👄 K.
This is my go to lip balm, I take it everywhere with me! Not only does it smell good, but it actually does the trick, with visible results in hours! It lasts ages as well due to not needing to put much on! Would 100% recommend!
Amy G.
Scotland
This worked really well at moisturising my lips and I saw a difference in the dryness of my lips after a few uses. However, it does take a while to sink in which is a slight inconvenience for me. All in all I would buy it again!
Sofia C.
Amazing product! I have used Carmex Original Lip Balm, for many years. Being someone that suffers from cold sore and chapped lips quite often. Using Carmex has definitely stops the cold sore from progressing and getting worse. The product feels tingling on the lips, smells amazing, feels just as good.  Works very well, would definitely recommend and it's very affordable.
Louise E.
Warrington
Love this product despite the burn! It's good not only for moisturising your lips, but also if they're feeling chapped or extra specially dry. It has quite a strong smell but it's not particularly pungent. Does an excellent job!
Rebecca H.
The best lipbalm iv ever bought. No other will compared, price more expensive than others but well worth it. Long lasting, higher than expectations never looked back since always have atleast 3 in different bags! 100% reccomend!
Melissa G.
My go to, everyday lip product !! Always have a pot in my purse and in my car. Love the cool and refreshing feeling after application, love the clean and fresh scent and most importantly how protected my lips feel. Always a repurchase product for me, super affordable.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: