BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Tori W.
Carmen really helped my lips because I had a bad problem with dry lips which would drive me crazy and I would know a difference instantly. Nothing has worked the well on my lips but carmex is awesome and cheap!
Rhonda F.
Been using this for yrs great product especially for colds and chapped lips. Been around for a very long time and very trustworthy . Avarage Price. Yes always meets my expectations.
Christine L.
Jacksonville, NC
I love Carmex because it's fast acting. My lips could be so dry and in a matter of minutes they feel soft and moisturized. I will always use Carmex and would recommend it to anyone.
Jenn K.
Youngwood, PA
LOVE THIS STUFF!! I put it on every morning. I usually hate ones in pots, but this stuff is great! The tube was always too messy though I liked the formula, so definitely a fan of this.
Alexis L.
Lorain
Ver nice product moisturizes lips very well, Exceeded my expectations very happy ,it is pretty easy to apply I like the squeezable packaging better ,you can really buy these anywhere most likely would buy again
shameka C.
I love this chapstick for the winter months. It's the only thing that gets me through the rough dry lips. The best thing a out this is that you don't have to apply it over and over.
Rachel D.
Great product! Leaves lips smooth and soft. Lips stayed moisturize for hours after the product was absorbed. Easy to use. Used before and will continue to use. Definitely recommend.
Leslie E.
Pike Road, AL
We always buy one of these for those unfortunate blisters. CVS stocks it and I use my bucks to get it for our stockings at Christmas. I love the packages and am a repeat user.
Kathleen E.
This is my cold sore go to. The stuff actually made for cold sores never seems to help, but Carmen always does. Instant pain relief and helps prevent them from cracking and bleeding.
Christina B.
My all time favorite I have six things of carmex it makes my lips feel amazing I absolutely love carmex. After I had my son it helped my dry lips from the hospital go back to normal
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: