BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Martha 💙.
Slough
i like the lip balm because it makes my lips super soft and it smells very nice from the pot however when you first apply it onto your lips it is quite spicy and wouldn't be recommended for children under 3 for safety in case they rub it in their eyes or something.
nuha a.
This Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar lip balm is super moisturising similar to the other carmex products however i have to say that i prefer the packaging of the other lip balms such as the tubes. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with dry/sore lips!
Jamilla H.
Melbourne
The best! It's got a cooling affect which feels amazing my husband is always taking mine. This is my emergency go to when my lips are dry and crusty looking especially during the winter time it's good value and you get so much product
leeoni g.
i love this lip balm and i use it on a daily basis. i keep it in my bag for reapplication and i think it's the most long lasting and effective lip balm i've used. it's very easy to apply. i like it because it has simple packaging and is small enough to fit into your makeup bag.
Sharon G.
Cheap affordable lip product. Leaves your skin soft and supple. I like to wear it at night after my I've done my skincare routine and in the morning my lips look luscious. This is available at your local drugstore or any Walmart.
Ladean W.
doncaster
A beautiful scent and nice texture. Not too greasy like most products. It’s not the absolute best for hydration but it certainly does make your lips feel softer. I imagine it would be quite hard to put lipstick on afterwards though as the formula doesn’t seem to sink in much.
Diana C.
Guadalajara
Is really good, it moisturizer my lips well and although it has no color I feel that does it makes my lips look naturally with a slight touch of really nice read. I feel very refreshing as if it has mint, I smell it as a kind of ointment but it is not un pleasand. I believe that its problem is that does not last long.
Dearbhla L.
Lissan , Tyrone
Got this for Christmas past! I use it everyday and still have loads left! It's what I go for when my lips are feeling dry! Love the packaging good for traveling. I'd say I have 3 of these ATM one in the car in my purse and in my room
Alexi M.
Absolute classic. My go to if my lips are in drastic need of help because it is SO good. My lips were in an awful state and I brushed them and applied this over night and I woke up with gorgeous, soft lips. I keep my lips smooth with this product and always come back to it.
Molly H.
I suffer with chapped lips all the time and this product has helped with my sore lips. I originally brought this at boots but you can get it anywhere. The packaging is simple and is filled with product. I 100% would recommend this.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: