BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Caitlin C.
YES YES YESS!! This product here, is definitely my most favourite! It's so easy to apply, and the best of it is, you can pick it up at any local drugstore! It's not to pricey, which is also a fab thing! I will definitely be purchasing this again
JoAnna R.
Skien
I love this lip balm, it's very moisturizing and long lasting. It was better than I expected. The packaging is quite handy, because it's small and easy to bring with you. I bought it in my local drugstore. I would recommend it to others who want smooth and soft lips at all times :)
Courtney G.
By far the best lip product I've used. I have really dry lips constantly and this works wonders, it's the only one that really works for me. It definitely meets expectations and will repurchase for as long as I live!! Definitely would recommend
alessia m.
edinburgh
Perfect to use as a lip prep before you put your lipstick on. It gives your lips the smoothest texture ever. I buy it at boots, it is very cheap and a little does go a very long way. Definitely recommend if you want plump and soft looking lips. 10 out of 10 for this little pot of wonders.
Hannah D.
Old St Mellons, Cardiff
Love this stuff! Really moisturising and I'm obsessed with the tingly feeling it gives. Convenient little tin to keep in your handbag for a very good price. Easy to pick up in most drug stores or supermarkets too. Would be willing to buy again.
Lilliana M.
Toronto , ON
this is the best best best lip balm i have ever used in my life!!! canada's harsh winters definitely take a toll on these lips, and carmex immediately soothes the dry and cracking skin. It is the perfect consistency and last a pretty long time.
Deryn C.
Fife
Amazing amazing product!! I couldn't recommend more, a bit pricey but it's okay because it does wonders for your lips, I was a first time buyer and fell for it instantly! I bought it as Superdrug, its gentle on your lips but does maximum power!
Amy C.
Very nourishing lip product and very good for sores and lips that are cracked and sore! Not only does it smell delicious but the product really helps with dehydration and sores and would recommend it to anyone who suffers with problematic lips!
Danni S.
Wexford
I work in a very cold environment which makes me prone to dry cracked and sore list. The is a staple in my handbag and I use it multiple times a day. It's keeps my lips moist and helps with any dryness that may be caused from the colder weather.
Kavita K.
london
After my moisturiser, I always put Carmex on my lips first before anything. It is the base on my lips before tinted lip balms, lipstick and gloss. I love it and not a day goes by when I don't use it. It protects my lips and relieves any soreness or pain. I don't even think I need to recommend this product as it speaks for itself!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: