BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Brenda M.
Anthony, TX
Love it!! I kind of use it more like a medicine! In cases that my lips are hurting because they really need a deep moisturized. And helps with this problem so fast! That this product last a lot in my makeup bag. I use it not for extrem emergency’s.
Emily M.
Auckland
Bought this on offer when I was travelling Australia. Found myself constantly reaching for it as my lips were always dry in the heat. Was long lasting, has a great smell and doesn't feel sticky like some lip products do. I will be buying this again.
Madolyn B.
York, York
I use this lip balm everyday day without fail. It instantly provides moisture and hydration to the lips without leaving them sticky. I bought it from a local drug store and it isn't amazing value for money. I would definitely recommend this product.
Aisling M.
I suffer from tjose desert lips, lips that look like they havent had a dribk in forever! But this amazing product keeps them moist and helps heal the cracking. I have used this continuously for years and it never fails me! The smell is also amazing.
Jenny W.
Dublin
I love this lip balm it is crazy hydrating and making you lips feel amazing, it is on the priceyer side but well worth it, lasts so long and drys so quickly so it's not sticky or getting everywhere like some lip balms do , definatly would repurchase
Breighanne Z.
Calgary
Love this lip chap! Keeps your lips from getting chapped if you use often. Helps to soothe chapped lips! Awesome at healing cold sores too. Only thing that helps with the pain for me! Have been buying for years and will continue to use this product
Dorthe D.
This is a nice instant relief for my lips however I am not a fan of the scent (personal preference) and I feel like it does not last long. I also think that this product might actually be drying my lips out even more. Likely not be repurchasing unfortunately.
JoAnna R.
Skien
I love this lip balm, it's very moisturizing and long lasting. It was better than I expected. The packaging is quite handy, because it's small and easy to bring with you. I bought it in my local drugstore. I would recommend it to others who want smooth and soft lips at all times :)
Kofelee S.
Shepherds close, Beaconsfield
Highly recommend. My number one favourite lip balm of all time,m. Hydrates your lips even through out the night, keeps them nice and smooth and has a nice scent too. Easy to apply and the formula is nice too. The best lip balm I have used so far.
Tasha W.
Sittingbourne, Kent
Must have lip balm. It smells amazing and lasts so long! It really softens your skin and it definitely meets expections. Again I prefer sticks than pots for hygiene but I think it would change the products. I am always repurchasing this product.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: