BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Courtney G.
By far the best lip product I've used. I have really dry lips constantly and this works wonders, it's the only one that really works for me. It definitely meets expectations and will repurchase for as long as I live!! Definitely would recommend
Victoria P.
Callands, Warrington
This is my new go to lip balm! It's pocket size is handy for keeping in my bag to use all day long while at work and the consistency is lovely and it smells amazing I would defiantly recommend for dry sore lips or even just as a lip moisturiser
Danni S.
Wexford
I work in a very cold environment which makes me prone to dry cracked and sore list. The is a staple in my handbag and I use it multiple times a day. It's keeps my lips moist and helps with any dryness that may be caused from the colder weather.
Hannah D.
Old St Mellons, Cardiff
Love this stuff! Really moisturising and I'm obsessed with the tingly feeling it gives. Convenient little tin to keep in your handbag for a very good price. Easy to pick up in most drug stores or supermarkets too. Would be willing to buy again.
Kerry F.
London, Enfield
This is a staple item that lives in my bag, I first saw it in boots a few years back now and I just love how it feels when you apply it, definitely lived up to the expectations
Beauty D.
Excellent lip balm, this really moisturises and plumps the lips. Perfect if you suffer with dry and cracked lips. I have repurchased this and it is quite long lasting. Sturdy packaging, would definitely purchase again and recommend to others.
Joanne B.
This is by far one of my favourite lip products, it's easy to apply and makes my lips feel moisturised and plump the packaging is nice and neat and it more than done what it was supposed to. I've bought a few of these now! Long term customer!
Nicole W.
Wolverhampton, Penn
Aboutelt perfect for dry, chapped lips like mine, it's a bit pricey but definelty worth it. I've always brought it everywhere with me and this is my 2nd time I've brought them. My lips feels nice and soft now and would recommend it, big time!
Holly F.
The Carmex lip balms at each so soft and smooth, and the smell and flavour of them is amazing too! They are definitely good value for the money, and I carry one everywhere I go! I always find small tins quite fiddly but these ones are super easy to get into and use! I would reccomend!
Jodie C.
Does what it says on the tin is long lasting easy to carry around even in your pocket. Only thing I will say it’s a strong taste but it’s because the product is natural and has no added colour or flavours in which makes it feels more organic and beneficial I feel.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: