BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Chloe D.
Dublin
I really do love this product!!! I have extremely dry lips and this is really lasting and it works so well! It's easy to apply, with your fingers or a lip brush! It's really good value and isn't that pricey. I will defiantly buy this product again!
Rosie L.
This lip balm is great for the summer months sooths and gets rid of dry lips for good. There are many different flavours to choose from and also comes in tube form recommend this to people with dry lips or people who want that lucious lip feeling !
Dorthe D.
This is a nice instant relief for my lips however I am not a fan of the scent (personal preference) and I feel like it does not last long. I also think that this product might actually be drying my lips out even more. Likely not be repurchasing unfortunately.
JoAnna R.
Skien
I love this lip balm, it's very moisturizing and long lasting. It was better than I expected. The packaging is quite handy, because it's small and easy to bring with you. I bought it in my local drugstore. I would recommend it to others who want smooth and soft lips at all times :)
Kofelee S.
Shepherds close, Beaconsfield
Highly recommend. My number one favourite lip balm of all time,m. Hydrates your lips even through out the night, keeps them nice and smooth and has a nice scent too. Easy to apply and the formula is nice too. The best lip balm I have used so far.
Tasha W.
Sittingbourne, Kent
Must have lip balm. It smells amazing and lasts so long! It really softens your skin and it definitely meets expections. Again I prefer sticks than pots for hygiene but I think it would change the products. I am always repurchasing this product.
Amber O.
I love this product. I have use this for years and it still has never failed me. It is really easy to use and in my opinion more sanitary as it is in a tub. The product  is long lasting and super hydrating and really accessible. 10/10 recommend.
Lilliana M.
Toronto , ON
this is the best best best lip balm i have ever used in my life!!! canada's harsh winters definitely take a toll on these lips, and carmex immediately soothes the dry and cracking skin. It is the perfect consistency and last a pretty long time.
Jade W.
This lip balm is absolutely amazing! The packaging is beautiful, the size is very handy and the product lasts a very long time! It keeps the lips very VERY hydrated and is very good for the price. I would definitely recommend it to other people!
Dana A.
Calgary
I love this stuff. It makes my lips so soft and supple, and it removes the dead skin like no other. It's super affordable and can be found at almost any drug store. The only downside is the smell, but you don't notice it once it's on your lips.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: