BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ariel P.
prague
This chap stick is the best chapstick I have ever tried. I am a girl that collects chopsticks and nothing could beat this one. It is very moisturizing and soothing and I would definitely recommend you to try it.
Ree G.
sydney
I use this all the time, I recommend it to family and friends. It has good value not too pricey and is long lasting on the lips. The packaging is nice and simple and easy to use and I would buy it again for sure
Jamiylah S.
Keats Road , London
Carmex is my favourite lip product of all time. The hydration in this product is amazing and it leaves your lips perfectly moisturised throughout the day. Super inexpensive it's a must have to put on your handbag
meg O.
While not something I use frequently, this product is great for super chapped lips in the winter. Definitely a quick fix for dry winter days. The smell is a bit strong but it gets the job done when you need it!
Lianna l.
hull
Super moisturising, the smells a little strong but it’s great on my lips. I normally use this when my lips are a sore and it works great. I would recommend. It’s just the strong smell what made me out to to a 4!
Aisha💘X B.
Amazing product . Smells quite strong but not over whelming . Gives a tingly feeling to your lips . Makes the moisturised . Leaves your lips with a nice gloss . Comes with a lot of product . Doesn't add colour .
Sol S.
Buenos Aires
Los mejores protectores labiales, realmente funciona y podés aplicartelo en cualquier momento del día. Si tenés los labios súper secos realmente hace un muy buen trabajo. Precio accesible, lo quiero de nuevo!!!
Chantelle P.
Mississauga, ON
Soothes sore lips when cracked. Even though this is for cold sores it really helps during the winter. Amazing price. I always have one in my purse just in case. Very easy to use. I will always buy this product.
Lucia C.
I'm not a fan of this product because it doesn't absorb properly in my lips, I don't really like the scent. I am a repeat user because it does leave your lips really smooth and soft, I think I would buy it again.
Christie N.
Penicuik Drive, Glasgow
My go to product! I have little tubs of this everywhere because I don't like to be without it! Moisturises without leaving a sticky residue. Lips feels so soft after using it. A little goes a really long way!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: