BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Melissa N.
Wirral, Merseyside
Always always always rely on this product, whether it's sorting out my dry lips from the winter cold or summer sun it's to hydrate and moisturise my lips before I apply my lip liner and lipstick for the day. As a lipstick girl this is very important as lip liners and liquid lip sticks can be overly drying and this product helps me out with that so much.
Leah M.
Fife
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! Very good that it comes in variety of flavours (I prefer cherry). So easy to apply and handy for on the go and it's reasonable sized. Worth the value and in my local drugstores they have deals so you can buy a few for a good price! Defo recommend as it's my all time fave
Jessice H.
Generally I thought this was just ok. The scent was too strong for me and it did not do anything "wow"-isch to my lips although it felt good. I alway end up taking a bit of the product off with paper and use it as a primer to lipstick which works great. I got the product through Glossybox Sweden.
Chloe A.
I highly reccomend this product for anyone suffering with chapped lips or anyone who wants amazingly soft lips! This is so worth the buy and its relatively cheap. It seems easy to apply and use and I would definatly reccomend to anyone Else
Cristina M.
This is my absolutely favorite product to go when my lips are so bad. I bought my first one at the pharmacy and after that i always need one in my bag. The price is so good if you buy it at Target/Walgreens. I 100000% recommend it, it is truly the best product for the lips i have ever buy and use.
Liah B.
Aylesbury
Bought this at Superdrug and it did do its job, definitely did moisturise my lips. Was more pricey than chapstick etc., but it is worth the money. However, my sense of smell is quite sensitive and I was not a fan of the smell, if you can look past it, I would recommend it as it was super hydrating!
Tina S.
Perth
Close to it's competitor Blistex, however, i do feel like Blistex is slightly better in my opinion. Maybe its my bias, but it doesn't quite penetrate your lips surface. I do feel like most people would benefit from this product if you're not looking for thorough moisturising for extremely dry lips.
Melissa H.
Tilton , NL
Carmex is a great product and does what it's supposed to do. I've purchased this a lot of
Times. I always have it either in my purse or in my house. I have no complaints about it and I highly recommend this product.
Scarlett P.
This lip balm is perfect for anyone who loves a gloss to their lip balm! Anyone who loves a tingle to their lips and wants to be able to feel the product working will love this. Only thing I'm not keen on is the sheen as I like to wear other colours on top. Other than that, great lip balm for most!
Alice C.
This saves my lips every single winter! It doesn't matter how chapped they are, after one use of this product I notice an immediate difference. There is no need to invest in high price products with this on the market, and you can pick it up at your local Boots! This is a constant repurchase for me.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Amazon