BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Hannah M.
Lovely little tub that can fit in any handbag. Softens lips and leaves them tingling slightly. For the price it's definitely worth it. Purchased it at my local Boots and would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a cheap lip product.
Madiha B.
So, my boyfriend has got me hooked on this. This is personally now my favourite lip balm EVER! It smells amazing, comes in different forms so I can switch it up, has different flavours and works wonders! Also, only makes lip locking more enjoyable
Rebekah W.
I really like this balm. It's not the most moisturising but it's really good for healing chapped lips and it gives a really nice tingling feeling, almost like it's plumping your lips a little bit! I always find myself re purchasing this lipbalm and I think it'll always be one of my favourites.
Skyla V.
Surfers Paradise
Despite having to use your finger to get the product on your lips, this balm is one of the best. I apply it at night before bed, and it's one of the few products I've used that keeps my lips hydrated even when I wake up! Would definitely recommend!
Jake H.
Chesham
This feels very moisturising on the lips, bought it for 50p at primark in the big bowls by the checkout. Gives a nice tingling sensation and makes my lips feel very smooth. A good affordable go to for when I don't want to wear full on lip products
Chloe-Anne A.
Plymouth , ['', '', '']
Always carry a jar of this around with me in my bag or even at work! I'm a carer and it fits perfectly in my uniform pocket. Easy to apply and keeps my lips soft and moisturised. On my second jar so will definitely buy again when the one I have runs out.
Ashleigh S.
Belfast, Antrim
I'm kind of addicted to having something on my lips at all times so there always moisturised and this just did the job. Far better than Vaseline which I feel just sits on top of the lips instead of nourishing them. Total must have for holidays too!
Dorthe D.
This is a nice instant relief for my lips however I am not a fan of the scent (personal preference) and I feel like it does not last long. I also think that this product might actually be drying my lips out even more. Likely not be repurchasing unfortunately.
Abbie B.
Carmex has always been a family favourite. Always leaves my lips very smooth with a little tingle which is great. This product is very cheap and easy to get your hands on. I buy mine from primark for £1!! Absolute bargain for such a great product.
Demelza O.
Kildare
Carmex is by far my favourite lip product. It leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth. I use it everyday to avoid my lips drying out and cracking. I love the smell of it and don’t find it overpowering. I find the mint feeling of it very refreshing.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: