BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Lucy H.
Love using this product feel really refreshing on my lip very easy to apply and use and handy to put in your handbag the product meet all of my expectations and I got it whilst it was on sale so wasn't pricey at all I would definitely buy this product again
Juliana M.
It is one of my "musts"! I start off my make up by carmex! While I am putting on the foundation and doing my make up it just gets my lips SO soft and without those little dead lip skin, it is SUPER hydrating and i love the fact that you feel it hydrating!
Cristina F.
Sevilla
Producto de diez, realmente te cura e hidrata los labios. Estando  con un tratamiento muy fuerte me agrietaba los labios y los secaba, esta crema es realmente milagrosa hacia que los labios se mantuvieran. En definitiva si sirve con este tratamiento de manera normal debe ser una maravilla.
Em A.
This is extremely good when you have cold sores it help them heal and disappear after a few days, I've used this when I've had cold sores and within days it's cleared up and gone. I'd highly recommend this to anyone who suffers really bad from cold sores.
Phili S.
The best lip balm ever. The little pot last for ages. Feels lovely on your lips and last for ages. Has a slight tingly feeling which can put people off but I love it! The pot is small enough to carry around with you everyday and it's one of my must haves.
Kelly W.
Dovercourt , Harwich
Carmel is my favourite lip balm brand. I love the little pots and as it’s got a medicated scent I fee like it really hwpa my dry lips which get worse in the winter or if I wear a lot of matte liquid lipsticks. I keep buying this brand over and over again
Sarah B.
Laois
Always a must have in my handbag! I won't leave the house without it. It really helped my extremely dry and chapped lips and it was super easy to apply! Packaging is small and cute and won't take up much space. I will definitely repurchase this product.
Fernanda R.
Un bálsamo esencial en la vida de cualquier persona, desde la primera puesta sientes la diferencia, olor y sensación muy agradable, el empaque es perfecto porque nunca se maltrata o ensucia y lo puedes llevar a todas partes, dura muchísimo y con esto es imposible que tus labios no se vean perfectos
Demi S.
Durham, Darlington
Ever since I tried Carmex that’s the only lip balm is use, it feels quite tingly so I guess that makes it seem like it’s doing something haha, I also think they are very moisturising and sort my chapped lips and especially when I pick them (BAD HABIT)!
Michelle B.
Mexico City, Mexico
This is a good product, I only have one complaint: it is easy for dust and hair to get the jar, it is very moisturizing and smooth. The packaging is very nice and recognizable at stores, this is recommendable because of how it works to repair the lips.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: