BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Leigh M.
limerick
Love this so much!!  I put this on my lips every night going to bed,  I then wake up in the morning with. The softest of lips, and my lipsticks go on so much better as a result. This is apart of my routine and it is so affordable which it makes it all the better
Emily R.
Hertfordshire
You can't beat Carmex, I used Carmex so much when I was younger, it does leave tingly sensation on your lips, but I kind of like that! It really does help to recover chapped lips and keep them in good condition! I would definitely recommend Carmex to everyone!
Lauren C.
A big favourite of mine for years, makes your lips feel soft & nourished without being greasy. Also it has that tingling sensation that makes me feel like my lips are nice & plump! Low price point as well so perfect for anyone! Highly recommend!
Chelsea A.
Johnstone, Renfrewshire
Love these products, they work great and I'm never without one! They fit into any bag and are so easy to carry around, the packaging is simple yet it fits the product well. I buy these products all the time and would highly recommend these products to friends.
Lynn P.
Love this as a handbag item, plus they done limited edition snoopy for the movie release and yep I was indeed happy with this. It's bright to find at bottom of bags. Plus it's unique in its product that it is... in my opinion and it's that gimmick I go for ...
Ali L.
Cobble Hill
I swear by this stuff. I found it while on medication that dried out my entire face, and let me tell you, this stuff was a life saver for my lips. Nothing else seemed to do the job quite like this stuff. Save your money on luxury lip treatments and get this.
Maria C.
Excellent product. I constally use it on class, specially. On the ever-day routine.
I like its smell and it really hydrates my lips. I have tried other lip balms that are 'white-branded' and they work as e well as this Carmex one. I would buy it again, yes.
Eilidh M.
Scotland
Love love love this lip balm! When you first apply it has a slight tingling sensation but that soon goes away. Lasts for a few hours on your lips and leaves them feeling ultra soft. The Carmex lipbalm is an affordable option that does what it promises to do.
Paige M.
Girvan
I apply this to my lips every single night before I go to bed and leave to soak in over night and works a dream. Very hydrating and soothing on cracked lips and the smell is great. Packaging is small and handy so is kept in my bedside table easily. Very cheap.
myriam ❁.
Versailles
I love that lip balm! I bought it when I went to London in Primark! It's one of my all time favorite, you actually feel the moisture and it lasts very long on the lips! Moreover I love the smell. It's a go-to, cheap and efficient and I already bought 2 of it!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: