BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Laura C.
Edinburgh
Every time I wear this I get complimented on how good it smells! Very nourishing on lips and I use it multiple times throughout the day. Needs a top up about every hour and one small tub lasts ages. Perfect size for popping in your pocket or putting in your bag.
Jess W.
Gilroy close, Rainham
If you have cracked lips, dry lips or even just a want for a good lip balm I urge you to try carmex! It is so cheap, so easily assessable and the best thing is that it actually works. Long lasting and could even pass off as a lipbalm on no makeup makeup days ;)
Becky G.
Good lip balm but not my favourite. I like the beeswax sort of scent and it does feel like it’s working but I don’t like having to put my finger in the pot when your nearing the end of the product it’s hard to get out. Prefer blistex for really intense hydration
Ali L.
Cobble Hill
I swear by this stuff. I found it while on medication that dried out my entire face, and let me tell you, this stuff was a life saver for my lips. Nothing else seemed to do the job quite like this stuff. Save your money on luxury lip treatments and get this.
Eilidh M.
Scotland
Love love love this lip balm! When you first apply it has a slight tingling sensation but that soon goes away. Lasts for a few hours on your lips and leaves them feeling ultra soft. The Carmex lipbalm is an affordable option that does what it promises to do.
Lauren C.
A big favourite of mine for years, makes your lips feel soft & nourished without being greasy. Also it has that tingling sensation that makes me feel like my lips are nice & plump! Low price point as well so perfect for anyone! Highly recommend!
Lynn P.
Love this as a handbag item, plus they done limited edition snoopy for the movie release and yep I was indeed happy with this. It's bright to find at bottom of bags. Plus it's unique in its product that it is... in my opinion and it's that gimmick I go for ...
Paige M.
Girvan
I apply this to my lips every single night before I go to bed and leave to soak in over night and works a dream. Very hydrating and soothing on cracked lips and the smell is great. Packaging is small and handy so is kept in my bedside table easily. Very cheap.
Emily R.
Hertfordshire
You can't beat Carmex, I used Carmex so much when I was younger, it does leave tingly sensation on your lips, but I kind of like that! It really does help to recover chapped lips and keep them in good condition! I would definitely recommend Carmex to everyone!
Larissa F.
PA11NX
I swear by this. Whenever my lips are feeling too dry or sore this is the first thing I go to grab in my bag. I feel like this helps your lips as soon as you apply it therefore you want to keep reapplying it. This is something I will always buy no matter what!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: