BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Taylor O.
Consett, Durham
Fantastic product! Keeps my lips very soft and it's the only lip balm that stops my lips from cracking in the winter. It slightly plumps my lips and makes any lipstick easily glide on. I got this as a birthday gift and I will be buying it once mine runs out.
Julia R.
Meath
Carmex lip balm is by far my favourite lip balm and is my go to lip balm it was everything and more than I expected it's easy to apply and has multiple packaging options. My favourite is in a tube , but I do like the pot. I would 100% recommend it to others!
Ali L.
Cobble Hill
I swear by this stuff. I found it while on medication that dried out my entire face, and let me tell you, this stuff was a life saver for my lips. Nothing else seemed to do the job quite like this stuff. Save your money on luxury lip treatments and get this.
Kirstie C.
Emerson’s Green, Bristol
I love this lip balm. It does need to be applied with your finger/nail unless you have a lip brush handy but it smells amazing and leaves a mint, tingling sensation on your lips, almost like a plumping sensation. It's good value for money and a go to product.
Madi M.
Mount Barker
Has a little sting to the lips but other than that it's amazing. It's very long lasting so you won't have to re apply for ages. The price is very affordable & it's easy to access, it met my expectations very nicely as well. I'd highly recommend this to others!
Larissa F.
PA11NX
I swear by this. Whenever my lips are feeling too dry or sore this is the first thing I go to grab in my bag. I feel like this helps your lips as soon as you apply it therefore you want to keep reapplying it. This is something I will always buy no matter what!
Lauren C.
A big favourite of mine for years, makes your lips feel soft & nourished without being greasy. Also it has that tingling sensation that makes me feel like my lips are nice & plump! Low price point as well so perfect for anyone! Highly recommend!
Georgina M.
Bristol
Smells amazing as menthol and shea makes it feel like it's moisturising and helping. Lasts for hours and in general lasts for months as a little goes a long way. Lovely little container and fits in bags/pockets great.
adjani a.
Great for moisturising lips gives this lovely cooling sensation from the menthol used in this product. It is a really unique one of a kind product. Price point was very good cheap and affordable. I would buy this product over other lip products again for sure.
Maria C.
Excellent product. I constally use it on class, specially. On the ever-day routine.
I like its smell and it really hydrates my lips. I have tried other lip balms that are 'white-branded' and they work as e well as this Carmex one. I would buy it again, yes.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: