BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
xx!Gemma♀!xx H.
Swindon
Amazing for not just the cold weather but all year round! The packaging is easy to use and nice to pop into your hand bag, it’s long lasting and defiantly hydrating! I got it from my local Poundland and I’m popping back tomorrow to grab more I love it so much!
Braydee P.
Absolutely amazing! Carmex never fails me. When my lips are at their worst I always reach for this stuff because it leaves a good protective layer between my dry lips and the outside factors that make them so dry. The smell is hella strong but it's soooo worth it.
Daniela M.
Montreal , QC
This is hands down the best lip balm ever! it works the best, especially in winter or when you're sick and your lips are really chapped. I just hate the smell! But its still the best lip product I've yet to try, I put it on at night and wake up with super soft lips.
Leticia R.
Love this lip balm if my lips are in need of hydration this is the first lip balm I will reach for, it hydrates super quick and my lips start to feel better fairly quickly too. Love the tingle too!!! Brilliant Product. would most definitely recommend this product.
Arianna S.
The best lip balm I have ever used. Throughly moisturises lips so well and doesn't leave lips chapped. It is so well priced for what you get as well as the packaging being so unique and stands out in the store. Definitely would recommend it to everyone and anyone!
Meghan D.
This product actually did the total opposite to hydrating my lips, it made them burn on application and seemed to dry out my lips more, persisted with it but ended up buying another product after a few days. I did love the smell though! Just shame about the results.
Nicole B.
CASTLE HILL
this is one of my all time favourite lip glosses. i love the way it feels on my lips. it feels like it releases some kind of magic cooling effect. i love how moisturising and healing it is when my lips are chapped. and me and my partner frequently steal each others
Megan M.
I like this product to some extent, it's nice and tingly and definitely moisturises the lips but for me it's too sticky and leaves a whiteish residue in the day time because of its thick formula, but for at home or overnight usage it's great and it's very cheap too.
Marta O.
London
This product made my lips hydrated, healthy looking and  neither long lasting nor short lasting therefore it did meet my expectations. However they may want to come up with a formula that lasts a little longer. It’s good value for money as it last a long time.
Thanujah S.
Toronto
Amazing lip balm! One of my favourites for the dry Canadian winters and in fact is a must if you live anywhere cold. My lips are forever smooth and lush all year long thanks to Carmex! I would recommend the squeeze tube version to anyone who wear acrylics or has long nails !
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: