BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Liz B.
I love love love love this product. Its a perfect every day lip balm, gives a tingle when appiled so you know its working. It lasts all day however i do find myself digging around in my bag during the day to find it and re apply just for a top up. This is my go to lip product and more so in the winter months
Tessa V.
Caledon
This product helps heal cold sores faster than on their own. It definitely helps to speed up the process and met my expectations. I bought mine at Walmart. It has nice simple packaging and I would buy it again to help with future cold sores. I would also recommend it
Alice M.
Great old school product! Very good for dry skin on the lips and the sensation of the coolness in your lips is very comfortable, and definitely wearable! Very easy to keep in your bag and lasts a long time as a little bit does go a long way! Would definitely recommend
Olivia M.
I’ve used most of the Carmel lip care products and swear by the tube of lip balm especially in the winter when my lips get dry and chapped.

However I find the pot contains a much thicker substance and doesn’t seem to have the same instant improvements as the tube. Overall I wouldn’t recommend buying the pot, I’d most definitely but the tube every time ! It even looks better.
Julia W.
Glasgow
I love this product. The original Carmex scent smells delicious. This product has quite a lot of good reviews and it lived up to my expectations. It is also affordable and you can find it in your local drug store. I would definitely reccomend this as a day to day user.
Yanti R.
After searching for reviews on the top 3 lip balms; I found Carmex. Not scented and has a tingly cooling sensation after applying on the lips. I was looking for a long wearing lip balm with minimal application but I found Carmex needed to be reapplied every 2-3hours.
Rebecca P.
Kempston, Bedford
I prefer "Carmex" over "Chapstick" type products, because it is a great lip moisturizer. It definitely beats "Bert's Bees" lip moisturizer products. Although, I don't have cold sores, so I can't vouch for that.
they are super affordable and the packaging is great!
Jenny W.
Another staple, carmex is just a classic that gets the job done. Chappedd lips? Chuck some of this on and within a day or two you have soft smooth happy lips again! Also love the tingly feeling on your lips once you apply, feel like it gives a slight plumping effect!
Arianna S.
The best lip balm I have ever used. Throughly moisturises lips so well and doesn't leave lips chapped. It is so well priced for what you get as well as the packaging being so unique and stands out in the store. Definitely would recommend it to everyone and anyone!
Chlor L.
MARSH, HUDDERSFIELD
This item comes with me everywhere I go no exaggeration. This is the only chap stick that doesn't make my lips feel even worse.  I just come out with super soft lips, the texture is so smooth. I would 100% recommend to anyone that suffers dry lips like myself!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: