BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Tamzin M.
Scotland
I love the smell of this, I get the chery one normally, but the original smells just as great! They're absolutely great for repairing & preventing cracked & chapped lips! Perfect for winter, so if your like me & get sore lips, you need this lip balm in your life
Mimi A.
For years carmex has been a favourite. The original is my favourite, I love the strong smell and tingling sensation it gives and unlike so many lip balms its not just there to smell and look at, it does its job at repairing my lips even in the most horrific lip conditions!!
Persephone L.
Toronto, ON
The more the merrier, I absolutely love the carmex lip products. I have spent the past 2 years wearing carmex lip balms to bed every single night. They do an amazing job at preparing my lips for makeup the next day. I highly recommend these for dry and horribly chapped lips. This is a life saver!
Michelle L.
Carmel. Is one of my go to lip prudish during the winter months when my lips are died and chaos. A couple of days of wearing this and my lips are on the mend. It does have write a distinct smell and so if you're sensitive to that then this might not be the product for you.
Eimear M.
This is my go to lip balm! I love it and have been using it for years! I would never dream to buy a didn't kind/brand of lip balm for the reason I haven't found one I'm just as impressed with! It keeps your lips feeling fully hydrated and very comfortable on the lips! Highly recommend to anybody to try out for themselves...
Kirstyn C.
Harbottle, Northumberland
Amazing! I absolutely love this product! It's so nourishing and soothing and gets to work straight away, a little goes a long way and it definitely last! You get your monies worth with this product and I would recommended this to anybody looking for a great lip care product
Ellen R.
Carmex works wonders on the lips, and stays on for a long time. The only thing I don’t like about it is the minty smell, but that’s a personal thing I think, because other people I know love it. The tin has lasted me practically forever, too, and I’d definitely repurchase!
Jessica E.
Grove road , Worthing
The original balm that really works. I find the Carmex balm to be much more effective than most petroleum based balms. It feels like it is actually working and soothes and mends my dry lips. I prefer the squeezy tube as it is easier to apply. Does what it says on the tin!
Amylouise S.
I love this product a lot because a little goes a long way, the price of this product is amazing it’s really cheap and will last forever, it’s very easy to apply as it’s in a stick form and it’s messy at all. I would definitely recommend this product to others as personally I love it.
Amy B.
Hatch End, Pinner
The menthol sensation of Carmex is nice and probably addictive but the balm does nothing in terms of hydrating your lips- it just acts as a barrier but doesn’t moisturise. It’s also an unhygienic pot. A waste of money, if you need something that works don’t purchase this.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: