BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Leticia R.
Love this lip balm if my lips are in need of hydration this is the first lip balm I will reach for, it hydrates super quick and my lips start to feel better fairly quickly too. Love the tingle too!!! Brilliant Product. would most definitely recommend this product.
A 💞.
oslo
I use it all the time. When i feel my lips are dry i go and get my charmex and use it. Its worth the price. You can actually use it alot in one container. It really helps my dry lips. Sure i recommend this to other. I mean this is the best lipbalm i ever have used!
Megan M.
I like this product to some extent, it's nice and tingly and definitely moisturises the lips but for me it's too sticky and leaves a whiteish residue in the day time because of its thick formula, but for at home or overnight usage it's great and it's very cheap too.
Braydee P.
Absolutely amazing! Carmex never fails me. When my lips are at their worst I always reach for this stuff because it leaves a good protective layer between my dry lips and the outside factors that make them so dry. The smell is hella strong but it's soooo worth it.
Lauren C.
I really like this product, I used it every day when I had dry, chapped lips and within a couple of days my lips were back to normal. This product is ideal to stick in your bag or pocket and use throughout the day. The product also has a nice smell and doesn't leave your lips feeling too sticky or greasy which I like. I would definitely reccomend buying this product.
Chloe K.
Even though there are other lip products out there on the market, I always come back to Carmex. The difference for me and what keeps me coming back to Carmex is that it's long lasting, very moisturizing, not sticky/tacky and it also gives your lips a bit of shine. I always keep a pot in my purse and nightstand.
Kabs L.
Perth
It works great as an every day lip balm. As a cold sore treatment, I felt it gave a good protective layer for the cold sore to allow it to heal naturally, however I did not feel like it speeds up the healing process. I would repurchase only when I have a cold sore.
Meghan D.
This product actually did the total opposite to hydrating my lips, it made them burn on application and seemed to dry out my lips more, persisted with it but ended up buying another product after a few days. I did love the smell though! Just shame about the results.
Amber R.
This is one of the best lip moisturising products I have ever tried. The end results are amazing and leave my lips ready for lipstick or other products. It gives a tingling sensation which feels really nice as you know the product is doing something to your lips and helping them become more moisturised. Would continue to rebuy I really like this product.
Thanujah S.
Toronto
Amazing lip balm! One of my favourites for the dry Canadian winters and in fact is a must if you live anywhere cold. My lips are forever smooth and lush all year long thanks to Carmex! I would recommend the squeeze tube version to anyone who wear acrylics or has long nails !
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: