BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Olivia M.
I’ve used most of the Carmel lip care products and swear by the tube of lip balm especially in the winter when my lips get dry and chapped.

However I find the pot contains a much thicker substance and doesn’t seem to have the same instant improvements as the tube. Overall I wouldn’t recommend buying the pot, I’d most definitely but the tube every time ! It even looks better.
Emily V.
Bexhill on sea, East Sussex
Love this lip balm! It's quite a thick consistency but once applied it stays on for a very long time, and leaves your lips feeling soft and non dry, rather than a short term fix for dry lips I feel this really fixes the problem long term, I would defiantly recommend!
Julia W.
Glasgow
I love this product. The original Carmex scent smells delicious. This product has quite a lot of good reviews and it lived up to my expectations. It is also affordable and you can find it in your local drug store. I would definitely reccomend this as a day to day user.
Nicole B.
CASTLE HILL
this is one of my all time favourite lip glosses. i love the way it feels on my lips. it feels like it releases some kind of magic cooling effect. i love how moisturising and healing it is when my lips are chapped. and me and my partner frequently steal each others
Arianna S.
The best lip balm I have ever used. Throughly moisturises lips so well and doesn't leave lips chapped. It is so well priced for what you get as well as the packaging being so unique and stands out in the store. Definitely would recommend it to everyone and anyone!
Chlor L.
N/A, ['', '', 'Huddersfield']
This item comes with me everywhere I go no exaggeration. This is the only chap stick that doesn't make my lips feel even worse.  I just come out with super soft lips, the texture is so smooth. I would 100% recommend to anyone that suffers dry lips like myself!
A 💞.
oslo
I use it all the time. When i feel my lips are dry i go and get my charmex and use it. Its worth the price. You can actually use it alot in one container. It really helps my dry lips. Sure i recommend this to other. I mean this is the best lipbalm i ever have used!
Daniela M.
Montreal , QC
This is hands down the best lip balm ever! it works the best, especially in winter or when you're sick and your lips are really chapped. I just hate the smell! But its still the best lip product I've yet to try, I put it on at night and wake up with super soft lips.
Braydee P.
Absolutely amazing! Carmex never fails me. When my lips are at their worst I always reach for this stuff because it leaves a good protective layer between my dry lips and the outside factors that make them so dry. The smell is hella strong but it's soooo worth it.
xx!Gemma♀!xx H.
Swindon
Amazing for not just the cold weather but all year round! The packaging is easy to use and nice to pop into your hand bag, it’s long lasting and defiantly hydrating! I got it from my local Poundland and I’m popping back tomorrow to grab more I love it so much!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: