BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah o.
I have had this product for a year now and it is working on me because I have very dry lips but when I put it on my lips, your are feeling it. The product is kind of heavy on the lips and that's something I don't like about this product
Caroline M.
Erw goch, Ruthin
By far my favourite lip care. It has intense moisture, but not too harsh either. Application is easy as. I love the minty fresh tingle it gives to your lips after applying, i try to use this every night before bed for smooth healthy lips.
Summer H.
I really enjoy using this product! It tackles dry lips like no other product can! The only issue I have is that it can be tricky to use with nails, which is easily solved by buying a stick version - which I will be picking up next time!
Billie-mae H.
Absolute staple. Consistently go back to. Will admit the smell was off putting at first but something i quickly adapted to. I find this version works best at night whilst the chap-stick version is better for the day. I also find this helps with cold sores and I've been getting them far less often since using this. Would recommend
Abbi B.
I've only been using this lip balm for about 3 months but it has become my favourite. It's great to use before bed or during the day to ensure your lips stay hydrated
Jamilla H.
Melbourne
The best! It's got a cooling affect which feels amazing my husband is always taking mine. This is my emergency go to when my lips are dry and crusty looking especially during the winter time it's good value and you get so much product
leeoni g.
i love this lip balm and i use it on a daily basis. i keep it in my bag for reapplication and i think it's the most long lasting and effective lip balm i've used. it's very easy to apply. i like it because it has simple packaging and is small enough to fit into your makeup bag.
Sharon G.
Cheap affordable lip product. Leaves your skin soft and supple. I like to wear it at night after my I've done my skincare routine and in the morning my lips look luscious. This is available at your local drugstore or any Walmart.
Ladean W.
doncaster
A beautiful scent and nice texture. Not too greasy like most products. It’s not the absolute best for hydration but it certainly does make your lips feel softer. I imagine it would be quite hard to put lipstick on afterwards though as the formula doesn’t seem to sink in much.
Martha 💙.
Slough
i like the lip balm because it makes my lips super soft and it smells very nice from the pot however when you first apply it onto your lips it is quite spicy and wouldn't be recommended for children under 3 for safety in case they rub it in their eyes or something.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: