BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Emily V.
Bexhill on sea, East Sussex
Love this lip balm! It's quite a thick consistency but once applied it stays on for a very long time, and leaves your lips feeling soft and non dry, rather than a short term fix for dry lips I feel this really fixes the problem long term, I would defiantly recommend!
Lydia H.
Carlisle, ['', '', 'Cumbria']
Carmex  is always brilliant… It's incredibly moisturising, healing for sore lips, very affordable, it lasts well, it smells good, and it definitely makes a difference to the health of my lips. I've been buying carmex  for years, and I will definitely continue to do so!
Julia W.
Glasgow
I love this product. The original Carmex scent smells delicious. This product has quite a lot of good reviews and it lived up to my expectations. It is also affordable and you can find it in your local drug store. I would definitely reccomend this as a day to day user.
Megan H.
This stuff is my holy grail lip balm. I get really dry chapped lips in the winter from being outside a lot with work and sports and this just saves the day every time. I think I have about 10 of these lying around everywhere just incase I need one! Its just brilliant.
Liz B.
I love love love love this product. Its a perfect every day lip balm, gives a tingle when appiled so you know its working. It lasts all day however i do find myself digging around in my bag during the day to find it and re apply just for a top up. This is my go to lip product and more so in the winter months
Amber P.
Essex
I've been using this product for years now because it's the best one I've found for my lips. I mainly use it in the winter when my lips begin to get dry and cracked and it always re hydrates and Nourishes them without fail. The only down side is it has a strong smell.
Alice M.
Great old school product! Very good for dry skin on the lips and the sensation of the coolness in your lips is very comfortable, and definitely wearable! Very easy to keep in your bag and lasts a long time as a little bit does go a long way! Would definitely recommend
Olivia M.
I’ve used most of the Carmel lip care products and swear by the tube of lip balm especially in the winter when my lips get dry and chapped.

However I find the pot contains a much thicker substance and doesn’t seem to have the same instant improvements as the tube. Overall I wouldn’t recommend buying the pot, I’d most definitely but the tube every time ! It even looks better.
Tessa V.
Caledon
This product helps heal cold sores faster than on their own. It definitely helps to speed up the process and met my expectations. I bought mine at Walmart. It has nice simple packaging and I would buy it again to help with future cold sores. I would also recommend it
Yanti R.
After searching for reviews on the top 3 lip balms; I found Carmex. Not scented and has a tingly cooling sensation after applying on the lips. I was looking for a long wearing lip balm with minimal application but I found Carmex needed to be reapplied every 2-3hours.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: