BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Emily R.
Woodthorpe , Nottinghamshire
This is a good lip balm do fix dry lips/ chapped lips but i find the smell and taste too much to handle. If i run out of my other fav lip balms i do turn to this but i do struggle to put up with the smell personally. Some people like the smell or can put up with it.
👑 O.
I have used both the original and the cherry balm whilst having extremely chapped and sore lips. They are both easy to use and are my go to lip balm products. They are good value for money and are long lasting. I would and gave bought again as I highly adore the product.
Chloe S.
London
Personally I don't rlly like the smell of carmex but it does a good job of REALLY moisturising my lips it also has a kind of tingling feeling when applied which is not very pleasant but leaves my lips smooth. I would only recommend this to people who have really dry lips
Amylouise S.
I love this product a lot because a little goes a long way, the price of this product is amazing it’s really cheap and will last forever, it’s very easy to apply as it’s in a stick form and it’s messy at all. I would definitely recommend this product to others as personally I love it.
Laura B.
Barrie, ON
I am a repeat buyer of this product and will continue to choose it over any other brand for myself.  I suffer from severe chapped lips and no other product moisturizes my lips like the Carmex.  It is well worth the purchase and I highly recommend it to anyone.
Maliha K.
Leicester , Leicestershire
Loveeeeee this lip balm !!! This is the only lip balm that will keep my lips supper hydrated without a doubt. Iv been through so many of these and would highly recommend for those with dry lips this will instantly hydrate them for sure . Definitely worth buying trust me.
Amy B.
Pinner , Middlesex
The menthol sensation of Carmex is nice and probably addictive but the balm does nothing in terms of hydrating your lips- it just acts as a barrier but doesn’t moisturise. It’s also an unhygienic pot. A waste of money, if you need something that works don’t purchase this.
Courtney T.
Honestly this is the best lip balm. If you have dry and chapped lips, Carmex is the answer. It's not the most appealing smell, but if you're just putting it on before bed, it works wonders overnight! if you like a nice smelling lip balm, go for the  ! Works just the same.
Enxhi T.
Durres
It's a meh product. It tastes very good but it isn't very long lasting. I don't like the fact that it is in a jar, it isn't very practical to be honest. I don't think that it's worth it because it is just ok. There are better lip balms out there. So I won't repurchase it
Lily E.
Carmex has a very strong menthol smell to it, which I personally love, but I could see that some people would find it too potent. It has a very moisturising formula and goes on the lips clear so can be worn on it's own. Would recommend putting a large amount on overnight.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: