BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Ainsley S.
I find this product very hydrating on dry or chapped lips. A couple of applications per day is enough to keep lips looking fresh. It is brilliant value for the money and worked better than I first expected. I would definitely buy this products again.
Brenda M.
Anthony, TX
Love it!! I kind of use it more like a medicine! In cases that my lips are hurting because they really need a deep moisturized. And helps with this problem so fast! That this product last a lot in my makeup bag. I use it not for extrem emergency’s.
Breighanne Z.
Calgary
Love this lip chap! Keeps your lips from getting chapped if you use often. Helps to soothe chapped lips! Awesome at healing cold sores too. Only thing that helps with the pain for me! Have been buying for years and will continue to use this product
Tara S.
Really good product. I suffer from really dry lips and this is very fast acting to relieve and heal cracked lips. I had it recommended to me not long ago and now I don't leave the house without it. Works really well as a primer before lipstick too
Demelza O.
Kildare
Carmex is by far my favourite lip product. It leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth. I use it everyday to avoid my lips drying out and cracking. I love the smell of it and don’t find it overpowering. I find the mint feeling of it very refreshing.
Chloe D.
Dublin
I really do love this product!!! I have extremely dry lips and this is really lasting and it works so well! It's easy to apply, with your fingers or a lip brush! It's really good value and isn't that pricey. I will defiantly buy this product again!
Tégan M.
Co.Derry
Love love love this product!! Good price, good packaging, good product!! I would recommend this to everyone, as it really moisturises my lips and leaves them in great condition, I have bought so many of these and will continue purchasing in future.
Kalia L.
Toronto
Carmex is by far my favourite lip balm ever! It completely heals and soothes my lips while giving me glossy lips and making them look and feel good. The packaging is cute and simple. I use this product everyday and will continue to buy this product.
Dorthe D.
This is a nice instant relief for my lips however I am not a fan of the scent (personal preference) and I feel like it does not last long. I also think that this product might actually be drying my lips out even more. Likely not be repurchasing unfortunately.
Niamh C.
I love this lip balm! It tingles as it goes on, and keeps my lips soft. The little tub is easy to take everywhere, and it's simple to use. I find it lasts a good while, at least two or three hours. If anyone has sore lips this is definitely for you!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart