BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Linzi G.
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar, the original jar is definately my favourite. The formula itself helps your lips straight away. The jar is easier than the tube to get product from aswell. Available most supermarkets and drugstores.
Tasha W.
Sittingbourne, Kent
Must have lip balm. It smells amazing and lasts so long! It really softens your skin and it definitely meets expections. Again I prefer sticks than pots for hygiene but I think it would change the products. I am always repurchasing this product.
Kofelee S.
Shepherds close, Beaconsfield
Highly recommend. My number one favourite lip balm of all time,m. Hydrates your lips even through out the night, keeps them nice and smooth and has a nice scent too. Easy to apply and the formula is nice too. The best lip balm I have used so far.
Amber O.
I love this product. I have use this for years and it still has never failed me. It is really easy to use and in my opinion more sanitary as it is in a tub. The product  is long lasting and super hydrating and really accessible. 10/10 recommend.
Shayla N.
My favorite lip balm ever. It doesn't just sit on top of the lips like a lot of other lip balms. This actually sinks in and conditions the lips. I love to apply this before my Liquid lipsticks or I'll usually apply a thick layer before bed and wake up with plump moisturized lips.
mel R.
If I get the SLIGHTEST hint of a dry or chapped lip, I put this on overnight and the next day my lips are silky smooth and kissable! I tell everyone about how this is the ONLY lip balm/care anyone needs! Value for money and readily available.
Beauty D.
Excellent lip balm, this really moisturises and plumps the lips. Perfect if you suffer with dry and cracked lips. I have repurchased this and it is quite long lasting. Sturdy packaging, would definitely purchase again and recommend to others.
Chiara V.
I love love love this lipbalm! I use it at night before bed and in the morning i have super soft lips! I find really useful especially in the winter, because my lips tend to chap and tore really easily, and this lipbalm heals them wonderfully!
Jodie C.
Does what it says on the tin is long lasting easy to carry around even in your pocket. Only thing I will say it’s a strong taste but it’s because the product is natural and has no added colour or flavours in which makes it feels more organic and beneficial I feel.
Lois J.
Sandbach , Cheshire
Love this product so much :) it's easy to apply and works better for my lips than any other product . It's last a few hours before having to re-apply . The packaging is cute and easy to put in you handbag or wallet . Would definitely recommend
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: