BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Louise P.
coventry
YOU CAN NOT GO WRONG WITH THIS PRODUCT! its great for winter or summer as both seasons can make your lips soooo dryyy, but i find using it every day and night can make a big difference to your lipe texture and look. i loveeeee carmex and have for a long time. i definitely recommend this!
Danielle F.
Glasgow, ['', '', '']
An oldie but a goodie, despite the many new lip products that have launched in recent years, Carmex is one that I always fall back on in a pinch. It is reliably softening, lasts for 3-4 hours or to your next meal. This is a product that I will continue to use for years to come.
Ellie C.
Solihull
I love love love Carmex, definitely one of my favourite brands to help combat dry lips. I am a repeat user of this lip balm, always go back to buy it when my lips are feeling they need a bit more oomph. I usually get it from drug stores or supermarkets as it's relatively cheap.
Rosie P.
St. Catharines
This stuff really is healing in a jar. It doesn't smell that great but I don't mind it anymore. I do prefer a lip product to be in a stick form because I hate putting my fingers into a pot. Walmart usually has it. If you need something for lips that hurt, this is your bestie.
Nicola S.
Bauds, Buckie
Love this product. Feels so hydrating on the lips. Amazing in colder weather when my lips are more prone to cracking and general dryness. Repeat user, buy it from local stores and wouldn't be without it. My winter saviour! Would recommend to everyone who suffers from sore lips
Shianne D.
Leicestershire, Leicester
Carmex is the only lip balm I use on my lips. It automatically gets rid of chapped appearance , smells good and feels good. I normally have my carmex jar for a couple of months. I would definitely recommend this product to both males and females. Who wouldn't want healthy lips.
Kirstyn C.
Harbottle, Northumberland
Amazing! I absolutely love this product! It's so nourishing and soothing and gets to work straight away, a little goes a long way and it definitely last! You get your monies worth with this product and I would recommended this to anybody looking for a great lip care product
Beauty A.
The Carmex lip balm is really hydrating and really good for when you have dry lips ! It met my expectations highly it has a good value i bought for $2 at my local drugstore ! It is really really long lasting but i don't like the smell ! I would definitely recommend to others
Mimi A.
For years carmex has been a favourite. The original is my favourite, I love the strong smell and tingling sensation it gives and unlike so many lip balms its not just there to smell and look at, it does its job at repairing my lips even in the most horrific lip conditions!!
Ingrid A.
Calgary , AB
Another product that my sister and I use for our sensitive lips. She says that if you feel like you are going to have an outbreak that if you use this it will prevent it. We usually find it at the local Shopper's Drug Mart. It is another necessity that we always keep around.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: