BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Steph B.
Paradise
Carmex is my go to lip balm for everything ! As soon as my lips start to feel chapped, I apply it once and my lips instantly feel better. It works great for cold sores as well. As soon as I feel a cold sore coming on I apply carmex and it stops the cold sore dead in its tracks !
Danielle F.
Glasgow, ['', '', '']
An oldie but a goodie, despite the many new lip products that have launched in recent years, Carmex is one that I always fall back on in a pinch. It is reliably softening, lasts for 3-4 hours or to your next meal. This is a product that I will continue to use for years to come.
Ellie C.
Solihull
I love love love Carmex, definitely one of my favourite brands to help combat dry lips. I am a repeat user of this lip balm, always go back to buy it when my lips are feeling they need a bit more oomph. I usually get it from drug stores or supermarkets as it's relatively cheap.
Rosie P.
St. Catharines
This stuff really is healing in a jar. It doesn't smell that great but I don't mind it anymore. I do prefer a lip product to be in a stick form because I hate putting my fingers into a pot. Walmart usually has it. If you need something for lips that hurt, this is your bestie.
Nicola S.
Bauds, Buckie
Love this product. Feels so hydrating on the lips. Amazing in colder weather when my lips are more prone to cracking and general dryness. Repeat user, buy it from local stores and wouldn't be without it. My winter saviour! Would recommend to everyone who suffers from sore lips
Michaela R.
Salford, Salford
This smells absolutely incredible and works an absolute treat. This is a constant go-to for me. It isn't an intense nourishing cream but built up will add a lot of moisture which lasts and lasts. Cherry flavour is also divine.

Michaela | www.aureliablush.co.uk
Shianne D.
Leicestershire, Leicester
Carmex is the only lip balm I use on my lips. It automatically gets rid of chapped appearance , smells good and feels good. I normally have my carmex jar for a couple of months. I would definitely recommend this product to both males and females. Who wouldn't want healthy lips.
Phoebe S.
Bury St Edmunds , Suffolk
This lip balm really disappointed me. It didn't help keep my lips feel moisturised! I found my self having to put it on a lot more than other lip balms because my lips were drying up so quickly! However this product does last a long time but I won't be using the rest of mine.
Ambar S.
Ottawa, ON
This was one of my first ever 'beauty' purchases as a teen and I've been repurchasing ever since. It's not for the faint hearted - it gives that tingle on the lips feeling when you apply it at first. I love the formula and its perfect for really chapped lips in the winter.
Lauren H.
I love this lip product. It helps for dry, chapped lips to feel silky, smooth and hydrating again. It's long lasting and works a charm. My friend recommended this product to me as she knew I was struggling with my chapped lips and I'm very impressed. It is very affordable and I would definitely recommend!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: