BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tasha W.
Sittingbourne, Kent
Must have lip balm. It smells amazing and lasts so long! It really softens your skin and it definitely meets expections. Again I prefer sticks than pots for hygiene but I think it would change the products. I am always repurchasing this product.
beth g.
This is an amazing product. It leaves my lips feeling super moisturised. I find that it lasts a while on my lips too, it's not like a few other lip balms that can ware off after a short period of time😊 the pot itself looks very tiny but the amount that is purchased lasts such a long time!
JoAnna R.
Skien
I love this lip balm, it's very moisturizing and long lasting. It was better than I expected. The packaging is quite handy, because it's small and easy to bring with you. I bought it in my local drugstore. I would recommend it to others who want smooth and soft lips at all times :)
Caitlin C.
YES YES YESS!! This product here, is definitely my most favourite! It's so easy to apply, and the best of it is, you can pick it up at any local drugstore! It's not to pricey, which is also a fab thing! I will definitely be purchasing this again
Linzi G.
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar, the original jar is definately my favourite. The formula itself helps your lips straight away. The jar is easier than the tube to get product from aswell. Available most supermarkets and drugstores.
Jade W.
This lip balm is absolutely amazing! The packaging is beautiful, the size is very handy and the product lasts a very long time! It keeps the lips very VERY hydrated and is very good for the price. I would definitely recommend it to other people!
Courtney G.
By far the best lip product I've used. I have really dry lips constantly and this works wonders, it's the only one that really works for me. It definitely meets expectations and will repurchase for as long as I live!! Definitely would recommend
alessia m.
edinburgh
Perfect to use as a lip prep before you put your lipstick on. It gives your lips the smoothest texture ever. I buy it at boots, it is very cheap and a little does go a very long way. Definitely recommend if you want plump and soft looking lips. 10 out of 10 for this little pot of wonders.
Kofelee S.
Shepherds close, Beaconsfield
Highly recommend. My number one favourite lip balm of all time,m. Hydrates your lips even through out the night, keeps them nice and smooth and has a nice scent too. Easy to apply and the formula is nice too. The best lip balm I have used so far.
Deryn C.
Fife
Amazing amazing product!! I couldn't recommend more, a bit pricey but it's okay because it does wonders for your lips, I was a first time buyer and fell for it instantly! I bought it as Superdrug, its gentle on your lips but does maximum power!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: