BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Kayley S.
Havant
You can really feel this product working it has that tingly feeling. It is a good quality product which does its job; keeps lips in good condition. I love the limited edition tins they bring out and usually wait for those. This is a cult classic fave and I would agree with the hype!
Rachael H.
Bellshill
I have re-purchased this multiple times and nothing compares to Carmex. It immediately moisturises your lips. I love with the original scent and the cherry sent. Handy little convenient packaging you can throw in your handbag. I will continue to repurchase this time and time again!!!
Emily K.
Toowoomba
This stuff is the absolute bomb!! It tingles in such an amazing way and it feels so good applying it to your lips. It smells, although most are put off by it, i love it so much. Carmex can't do any bad lip products in my eyes. So incredibly affordable and is such a staple in my life.
Chloe N.
Redhill, Surrey
This product is easy to use, compact for you handbag and great to use on the go. I find the scent very strong but it's great at smoothing out your chapped lips. The product unfortunately does leave you with a greasy/oil finger after application but nothing to stop me re-purchasing.
Tonicha L.
I was one for using vasaline on my lips before I discovered carmex then I never looked back. I think it's amazing for someone who suffers from chapped lips quite often which happens to be me and I use it everyday and night before I go to bed and wake up with my lips feeling so soft.
Tabitha G.
New Westminster, BC
Carmen has been around for ages. I grew up with my dad using this daily and I always thought it was the coolest thing. He even had the worn out circle in his jeans pocket from the little container. He has since passed away and I am always reminded of him when I use this product. It is the best thing out there for dry, chapped lips and great for coldsores as well. This is my go to products to heal those lips.
Milica V.
Nova pazova
I've been expecting the most and I've got it. PACKING is so good. I'm using this for years. It's easy to apply and super tasty. It's saving my life specially  in the winter. It's worth every single penny. Definitely gonna buy this again. I don't think there's anything better out there
Anna H.
Absolutley love this lip balm, you can feel it tingle on your lips so you know it's working, makes my lips so smooth and is so affordable, I have repurchased this item so many times and I always have one handy! I got mines in Superdrug but thy are available in almost every drugstore!
Niamh H.
Limerick
Great product for dry and chapped lips. Always works well and lasts on lips for hours, even when eating. The only complaint is that you have to use your fingers to apply it, and sometimes have to dig the product out with your fingernail if it is cold and the product has gone solid. Great value for money as the product lasts for ages!
millie a.
Sup everyone,
I'm back again writing a review on this Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jarit's such a great product to apply and it fixes dry and cracked lips! I use it a lot, I bought it in my local drugstore and would 100% recommend and repurchase
Love you all lots
Millie x
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: