BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Chloe A.
I highly reccomend this product for anyone suffering with chapped lips or anyone who wants amazingly soft lips! This is so worth the buy and its relatively cheap. It seems easy to apply and use and I would definatly reccomend to anyone Else
Alice C.
This saves my lips every single winter! It doesn't matter how chapped they are, after one use of this product I notice an immediate difference. There is no need to invest in high price products with this on the market, and you can pick it up at your local Boots! This is a constant repurchase for me.
Liah B.
Aylesbury
Bought this at Superdrug and it did do its job, definitely did moisturise my lips. Was more pricey than chapstick etc., but it is worth the money. However, my sense of smell is quite sensitive and I was not a fan of the smell, if you can look past it, I would recommend it as it was super hydrating!
Cristina M.
This is my absolutely favorite product to go when my lips are so bad. I bought my first one at the pharmacy and after that i always need one in my bag. The price is so good if you buy it at Target/Walgreens. I 100000% recommend it, it is truly the best product for the lips i have ever buy and use.
Melissa H.
Tilton, NL
Carmex is a great product and does what it's supposed to do. I've purchased this a lot of
Times. I always have it either in my purse or in my house. I have no complaints about it and I highly recommend this product.
Tina S.
Perth
Close to it's competitor Blistex, however, i do feel like Blistex is slightly better in my opinion. Maybe its my bias, but it doesn't quite penetrate your lips surface. I do feel like most people would benefit from this product if you're not looking for thorough moisturising for extremely dry lips.
Scarlett P.
This lip balm is perfect for anyone who loves a gloss to their lip balm! Anyone who loves a tingle to their lips and wants to be able to feel the product working will love this. Only thing I'm not keen on is the sheen as I like to wear other colours on top. Other than that, great lip balm for most!
Jade E.
Honestly I am not sure what the fuss is about with Carmex. It feels okay going on but it actually dries my lips out so much. I'd much rather use Vaseline, even though that doesn't help my lip dryness either it does form a better barrier against wind.
Sabrina R.
Leipzig
I use this product every night before bed and I love it. Since I started using it I didn't have and problems with dry lips. It makes my look super moisturised and plump. They just feel so soft. This product gives you the perfect groundwork for your lipstick. Also a little goes a long way
Brittany D.
Not my favourite anymore but it’s a classic. I don’t like scooping it out of the jar with my grubby fingers. Keep it clean people! Of course you could use a Q-tip to take it out but no one likes extra steps unless it’s a bomb product whereas It’s just okay. It’s lip balm, what do you expect?
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: