BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Abigaelle N.
This product does what it says. It is recommended for those who do not mind its strong smell. I recommend this during cold weather, to ensure that your lips do not dry out in the wind.
Leelo E.
Middletown, DE
I love this little pot more than I love the squeeze tubes because the formula is a lot thicker and richer. It is irritating to put your finger in it, but it's worth it for the formula.
Brittany H.
I use this on the creases of my son's mouth through the winter. He's forever getting chapped lips from the dry air, and keeping a young boy inside through snow days is not an option lol. This stuff is thick enough to keep his irritated skin sealed away from the harsh cold when we sled :-).. add to that how cheap it is, how accessible it is, and the fact that it lasts forever (I'm talking we go through ALMOST a tub all winter long and when I say I use it religiously on my kid, I mean like everyday he's outside playing ) you really can't go wrong..however I don't recommend it as a daily balm, too heavy for my comfort, but I'm super picky about textures on my lips lol, and it's jmo.. stay blessed and happy sledding this winter!
Yasmin O.
San Jose
If you get cold sores, you need this. Every time I feel that tingly feeling in my lips that is all to familiar, I immediately put some Carmel on wherever I feel the tingling and I don't end up getting a cold sore.
Promise K.
Conroe, TX
Blistex is probably everyone's go-to. No? It's been around for ages and has use for nearly everything! It's compact and small but has so much product. It's gentle on the skin and definitely a recommendable product!
Helps heal my chapped lips but definitely not my favorite smell. I use this mostly at night. It works good. Be sure to exfoliate as this product does make the lips peel. Overall recommend this as a night treatment.
Ellie P.
This is a chapstick that heals if u have like a cold sore it kinda burns for a second but its definitely I would get it again and u can get it from anywhere I got mine from academy and I recommend to keep using it
Tori A.
Woodbridge , VA
I love on how small this stuff is it's perfect for traveling. And I love to pack up on this stuff especially for the winter time. Because my lips get super dry during the winter.
Tatiyana G.
Rowlett, TX
Carmex in my opinion doesn't work after a few minutes after applying it my lips feel even worse and dry I've tried different carmex lip balms but they all are the same do not recommend
Tay M.
This carmex balm leaves a cooling sensation on your lips and is the best thing that I have found for treating my dry cracked lips. It is long lasting as well and very affordable.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: