BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Gaby N.
Although I've only used this a lot my friends and family are always going on about how good it is. When I did buy this product I thought it did the job but in the jar it looks like u get a lot of product but I got through this product very quickly . X
Bryony P.
Rossendale
I love Carmex, I love how it feels on the lips and I live the frangrance. It's relieving when first placed on the lips and is easy to use, whether in tube or tub form. I've used carmex for around 10 years on a rotation with other balms, but I do find carmex can be a little drying when used over time.
Luscious L.
Grande prairie
I'm not always a fan of lip products in a jar but this product is seriously the best product for chronically dry lips. I used it through my accurate days and it's the only thing that could help me. It's has a thicker buildable consistency which I like. Smell and taste aren't amazing but you can get over that when you are left with your amazingly soft lips.
Anthony O.
Belfast
carmex is always one of my go to lip balms in winter when my  lips become most dry, its great value for money, long lasting and perfect for hydrating and soothing lips especially before applying lipstick both on myself and my makeup clients. I would highly recommend this to friends, family and clients.
Jessice H.
Generally I thought this was just ok. The scent was too strong for me and it did not do anything "wow"-isch to my lips although it felt good. I alway end up taking a bit of the product off with paper and use it as a primer to lipstick which works great. I got the product through Glossybox Sweden.
Megan C.
MY GO TO LIPBALM! Fast smothing for dry lips and gives a tingling effect which I love. Product lasts a long time and is sold for around £3 which is AMAZING! Only con to this product would be that it is difficult to apply with long nails but it can be bought as a stick instead of a pot. Woudl reccomend!!
Cristina M.
This is my absolutely favorite product to go when my lips are so bad. I bought my first one at the pharmacy and after that i always need one in my bag. The price is so good if you buy it at Target/Walgreens. I 100000% recommend it, it is truly the best product for the lips i have ever buy and use.
Sydnie E.
Very minty taste to it which I didn't like but was very effective left my lips feeling moisturized, texture was very sticky but I liked it a lot it did meet my expectation and I will be repurchasing this product ❤
Tina S.
Perth
Close to it's competitor Blistex, however, i do feel like Blistex is slightly better in my opinion. Maybe its my bias, but it doesn't quite penetrate your lips surface. I do feel like most people would benefit from this product if you're not looking for thorough moisturising for extremely dry lips.
Jade E.
Honestly I am not sure what the fuss is about with Carmex. It feels okay going on but it actually dries my lips out so much. I'd much rather use Vaseline, even though that doesn't help my lip dryness either it does form a better barrier against wind.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: