BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Natasha L.
Blyth, Northumberland
I've used Carmex original for years and years, as someone who has chapped lips and wears lipstick everyday sometimes you need a lip balm which is not only just a lip balm, with this your lips feel instantly moisturised without that waxy feel you can get from others. I completely recommend this if like me you are a lipstick addict!
Hollie B.
Kent
I suffer from cold sores time to time and always carry around Carmex to keep my lips soft. I do get quite dry lips as I tend to wear matte lipsticks throughout the day however a little bit of Carmex immediately softens them. This is my go to lip product that I know works and will always use and can be worn on top of any lipstick.
Taylor A.
Stoneley Road, Crewe
Absolutely love this stuff I use it every single day! I love the slight menthol/stingy feeling. As soon as I start to get a slight bit of dryness I pack this straight on and my lips are back to being lush and smooth! Great packaging, so convenient to carry round - I keep one in every handbag! Recommend this product to everybody!
Olivia L.
This lip balm is very good at protecting the pis all year round, sits beautifully under liquid lipstick and just makes my lips feel healed and smooth. i do however wish this same formula came in a slightly different packaging maybe not as deep because i have naturally long nails and find it hard to get to the bottom of the product
Lucy D.
Walton On Thames, Surrey
Amazing!! This is so so good for really dry lips. I use this when I need something to work fast. It's bright yellow so easy to find in the handbag! I don't really like having to stick your finger in to it- I always think of the bacteria, but I've never had any problems with it.
I would absolutely recommend this for dry lips.
Robyn O.
Carmex as a brand is absolutely amazing but this product especially is one of my favourites when it comes to lip care and repair. I am prone to cracked lips and used other products such as Vaseline but they never worked very well but as soon as I started using carmex it worked instantly and now I have soft, moisturised lips!
Quinn C.
Niverville , MB
This product is amazing. It instantly transforms chapped lips into a luscious smile. I use this product each night before bed so that my lips have time to repair overnight. I've used this product for years and it's still my go to!
chloe l.
Littlehampton, Littlehampton
Love the smell of thus lip balm for a start, its tingly when applied and makes your lips so so smooth. As a lip biter due to anxiety, i need lip balms that really work, i have bewn using carmex for years, even when i was back in school without a doubt id always have a tin of carmex in my pocket! Perfect for chapped, dry lips
Phoebe R.
When I first needing Chapstick I tried a lot of other brands and none would work too well. My mum then bought me some Carmex. The first few times I used it, it would sting for a while but that's just because it's getting into your lips to moisturise. Now I only ever use Carmex and use it a few times per day. It moisturises perfectly and does not sting one bit. Love the product.
Alayna Q.
London
Who doesn't love a hydrating and thick consistency to give the up most hydration to your chapped lips. Not only suitable to use at night, but can be used during the day and yearly round. Gives a slight tingly feel to the lips which I personally love, don't worry nothing harsh on your lips. Who doesn't love this for only £3
Laurie H.
Bristow, VA
How fast does it work? Every winter my lips would break and I am still looking for the best lip balm recovery
Dina O.
Antioch, CA
Is Carmex all natural?
Angela M.
Riviera beach, FL
Can the packing be a little different?
Vicky C.
Fairview, NJ
Can the packing be a little different?
Mha O.
Kingsbury
What are your thoughts on this product