BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Lucy A.
I love the Carmex for that. Ouch it works kind of product. It kind of burns but works. So if you aren't into a little pain to get the result don't purchase. But if you feel it needs to hurt a little to work then this is the guy for you. Kind of reminds me of the chewing gum airwaves. You know it works when your mouth hurts.
Emily L.
Baffins, Portsmouth
I love this during winter if my lips feel extra dry. I always feel like I use it a bit excessively as it doesn’t spread out too well on your lips but I don’t mind this as a little pot lasts forever. I quite like the strong medicinal scent - not sure if everyone would like it too much but it doesn’t cause any issues for me.
Kasey T.
This product is great for your lips! I find I get really chapped lips especially in the winter time! And this product is great for fixing it! My only wish is that I started using earlier! It’s not too expensive and it’s a great size pot too! I love it so much and I have even put a pot in my makeup kit for clients!
Meighan E.
Belle River, Ontario
I used to use this product daily but noticed overall my lips were scaling and dry. If you have very dry and sensitive lips, I would not recommend this product. Also, take notice of some of the ingredients as you can find other lip products with more natural ingredients.
Sally L.
Cale Green, Stockport
A perfect light balm with really nourishing ingredients. I always use this under a liquid lipstick to keep my lips hydrated all day. I love the fact that it doesn't leave a glossy finish, it's more of a semi-matte so you can layer it with other lip products. The slight tingle after application means I know it's working!
Cassie P.
St, NL
Been using this stuff for my entire life and I don’t know if I would ever use anything else when it comes to treating dry, itchy lips. It does something to my lips that I can’t even describe. When I first started using it, it was for a coldsore but now I just use it especially in the winter because that’s when my lips get really chapped
Monica E.
Holy grail lip balm. I have very dry lips that flake and crack without balm. This balm provides the moisture they need and lasts about 4 hours before I need to reapply. Although it can be messy to use a tin rather than a stick product, it is worth it for the results. It also has menthol in it, which provides a cooling sensation and relives the sensation of chapped lips.
Rabia M.
GLASGOW
My lips were very dry and chapped so i thought to buy this lipbalm and give it a go when i opened it there was a hint of cherry smell which i loved then i applied it to my lips and i could notice a difference right away my lips felt better abd was more hydrated i love this product i am aready on my 5 one its amazing
Ellie H.
Manchester, Radcliffe
This product is really nice if you like lip plumpers and products that tingle, the lip balm has salicylic acid in which helps gently exfoliate the dead layer of skin that is making your lips dry, in the tub you don’t get much product for the price but they come in all sorts of flavours and vanilla is my favourite!
karolina S.
Australia
This product has helped me countless times from extreme cracked lips. The price point is worth every dollar. Simple branded packaging, shame the time gets dented and dirt collects around the edges. I'd highly recommend this product to anyone who has really bad cracked lips it's amazing. 100% exceeds my expectations
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: