BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Lexie B.
I love Carmex as a brand, I think their products are wonderful. I also love the tingly feeling that this product has on the lips. Super easy to apply. I would really recommend this product to others, I think it's great!
Helen O.
Stouffville, ON
This is my holy grail of lip products. This is in my purse, on my night table and desk at work. It is so conditioning and gentle, and always helps me if my lips are dry or chapped (from the weather, liquid lipsticks, etc). I 100% recommend this to all my friends!
Kia K.
Bognor Regis
Leaves my lips moisterised, not too oily and has a beautiful smell... I personally think it’s a great value for money and lasts long enough to get your lips feeling smooth... i love this product and I would highly recommend to anyone with chapped dry lips
Betsy H.
London
does exactly what it should, it helped restore my lips from being cracked and sore, however would not use the product when lips are fine as i felt my lips grew used to it, i save it when my lips need some TLC and use the burts and bees regularly from day to day
Jess W.
Gilroy close, Rainham
If you have cracked lips, dry lips or even just a want for a good lip balm I urge you to try carmex! It is so cheap, so easily assessable and the best thing is that it actually works. Long lasting and could even pass off as a lipbalm on no makeup makeup days ;)
Stephanie S.
Belfast
Amazing product for winter especially, I get very chapped lips and dry and cracked and I would put this on leave it over night and wake up to lips that are no longer chapped, dry and cracked!

i love this product and worth every penny!!
I would 100% recommend this product for everyone!!
Georgie H.
My favourite lip balm ever! I have one with me wherever I go. I have one in my bag, coat pocket and car. I can't go anywhere without it. It's add so much hydration to your lips. It's lovely and thick and adds a gorgeous subtle sheen to the lips. Highly reccomend.
Ceilidh G.
Annapolis Royal
This stuff is my go to recommendation for anyone with dry or chapped lip. It always works, even in the dead of winter. I will always go back to this when I need some serious moisture and restoration. One of, if not the best lip care product that j have ever used.
Tamzin 🍓.
Treskerby, Redruth
Honestly the most hydrating lip balm I have EVER used! It's extremely easy to apply and I love the feel it gives on your lips, I got this from Superdrug but you can get it everywhere! First time I used this but I would definitely buy this again as it was so good!
Sian F.
I swear by Carmex! It is my go to lip balm and I carry one everywhere!!! It's so smooth and keeps your lips moisturised. It has a variety of flavours and is such good value for money. Whenever I know I am coming to the end of a tube or pot, I make sure I get down to Superdrug to purchase another one.. or two.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart