BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Alice M.
Great old school product! Very good for dry skin on the lips and the sensation of the coolness in your lips is very comfortable, and definitely wearable! Very easy to keep in your bag and lasts a long time as a little bit does go a long way! Would definitely recommend
Tessa V.
Caledon
This product helps heal cold sores faster than on their own. It definitely helps to speed up the process and met my expectations. I bought mine at Walmart. It has nice simple packaging and I would buy it again to help with future cold sores. I would also recommend it
Lydia H.
Carlisle, ['', '', 'Cumbria']
Carmex  is always brilliant… It's incredibly moisturising, healing for sore lips, very affordable, it lasts well, it smells good, and it definitely makes a difference to the health of my lips. I've been buying carmex  for years, and I will definitely continue to do so!
Emily V.
London
Love this lip balm! It's quite a thick consistency but once applied it stays on for a very long time, and leaves your lips feeling soft and non dry, rather than a short term fix for dry lips I feel this really fixes the problem long term, I would defiantly recommend!
Julia W.
Glasgow
I love this product. The original Carmex scent smells delicious. This product has quite a lot of good reviews and it lived up to my expectations. It is also affordable and you can find it in your local drug store. I would definitely reccomend this as a day to day user.
Maryam s.
I use my carmex throughout the day and it leaves my lips soft and hydrated. It met my expectations and I would buy this again any day. I truly love his lip balm it’s one of my favourites. I’m very SATISFIED!!
Kia D.
Love this product. Really makes the lips feel healthy and smooth. Love using it. Repeat user as it's so good. Very easy to apply. Good little pot to help travel with. Bought from my local drug store. Very addicting to put on your lips. Would reccomend this to everyone
Olivia M.
I’ve used most of the Carmel lip care products and swear by the tube of lip balm especially in the winter when my lips get dry and chapped.

However I find the pot contains a much thicker substance and doesn’t seem to have the same instant improvements as the tube. Overall I wouldn’t recommend buying the pot, I’d most definitely but the tube every time ! It even looks better.
Chlor L.
MARSH, HUDDERSFIELD
This item comes with me everywhere I go no exaggeration. This is the only chap stick that doesn't make my lips feel even worse.  I just come out with super soft lips, the texture is so smooth. I would 100% recommend to anyone that suffers dry lips like myself!
xx!Gemma♀!xx H.
Swindon
Amazing for not just the cold weather but all year round! The packaging is easy to use and nice to pop into your hand bag, it’s long lasting and defiantly hydrating! I got it from my local Poundland and I’m popping back tomorrow to grab more I love it so much!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart