BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
∂¡иα є.
Brilliant to keep in your bag for daily use to keep your lips moist but also is a good treatment if you suffer from flaky skin at the sides of your nose. It keeps the flakes away with regular use. I get this problem now & again and Carmex does the trick. Apply before bed and after blowing your nose! If you have a cold, it is very soothing.
Francesca F.
I have this in the flavour cherry. It is very very oily and I personally hate the feeling of oil however when it applies to the lip you get the sensation of it being on the lip like a cool breeze. It does work with chapped or sore lips and you get a lot of product in it. I got mine from Superdrug and I will repurchase when I run out
cherelle a.
Belfast, Northern Ireland
The best lip balm I have ever used. Bought this for my trip to Mexico. Having spf 15 was really handy, having the added protection of the sun. I would recommend this product to anyone who suffers dry lips most of the time. Pop this on before bed at night and a small amount in the morning and your lips are hydrated throughout the day.
Sophie M.
Absolutely love the smell of this and I love that it gives your lips a little tingle and almost a plumping sensation. I have only given 4* as some people find that "tingle" stings. It's alright on me but if you have sensitive skin it might not be one for you. Decent price and you can buy it in most large supermarkets or drugstores.
Taylor A.
Stoneley Road, Crewe
Absolutely love this stuff I use it every single day! I love the slight menthol/stingy feeling. As soon as I start to get a slight bit of dryness I pack this straight on and my lips are back to being lush and smooth! Great packaging, so convenient to carry round - I keep one in every handbag! Recommend this product to everybody!
Natasha L.
Blyth, Northumberland
I've used Carmex original for years and years, as someone who has chapped lips and wears lipstick everyday sometimes you need a lip balm which is not only just a lip balm, with this your lips feel instantly moisturised without that waxy feel you can get from others. I completely recommend this if like me you are a lipstick addict!
Olivia L.
This lip balm is very good at protecting the pis all year round, sits beautifully under liquid lipstick and just makes my lips feel healed and smooth. i do however wish this same formula came in a slightly different packaging maybe not as deep because i have naturally long nails and find it hard to get to the bottom of the product
Hollie B.
Kent
I suffer from cold sores time to time and always carry around Carmex to keep my lips soft. I do get quite dry lips as I tend to wear matte lipsticks throughout the day however a little bit of Carmex immediately softens them. This is my go to lip product that I know works and will always use and can be worn on top of any lipstick.
Quinn C.
Winnipeg, MB
This product is amazing. It instantly transforms chapped lips into a luscious smile. I use this product each night before bed so that my lips have time to repair overnight. I've used this product for years and it's still my go to!
Phoebe R.
When I first needing Chapstick I tried a lot of other brands and none would work too well. My mum then bought me some Carmex. The first few times I used it, it would sting for a while but that's just because it's getting into your lips to moisturise. Now I only ever use Carmex and use it a few times per day. It moisturises perfectly and does not sting one bit. Love the product.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: