BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Robyn C.
North York, ON
This is my absolute favorite lip balm. I didn't expect much of it at first since I never really heard much about it; so, I just bought it out of pure curiosity. My lips never go dry when I use this lip balm, and it doesn't create a thin film over my lips like other lip balms do. I don't have to search any further for the perfect lip balm for me.
Kala C.
Cork
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar Hands down the best cheap lip care treatment I have tried. The tin lasts ages (and I share mine a lot!) The texture is comforting and genuinely works compared to other brands I've tried. This has been the most consistant part of my lipcare since I first started buyng lipbalms about 12 years ago!!!!!
Lauren C.
Hertfordshire, Watford
I was a little skeptical about this initially as it is a lot harsher than other lip products, but I picked this up from the till at Primark for a very reasonable price. It was much better (and cheaper) than I expected it to be and both smelt and tasted amazing, meaning it was a pleasant experience to have on my lips. I take it everywhere with me
Sana M.
As much as this is good for some people however for me was not working wonders sadly, im really sensitive to certain brands and this was really swelling my lips up however at first it was making my lips feel soft just a big NO NO from me xx
Monika B.
Melbourne, VIC
Carmex is my go to product for dry, chapped or sore lips. I've been using this product for many years and it never lets me down. My only concern (and it's the same with any pot set product) is that the balm has a tendency to get under your fingernails when getting it out. That aside - this is a great product and feels amazing on your lips!
Hayley-Elise 👑.
Cippenham , Slough
This is by far my most favourite lip balm out there! I always go back to it as it doesn't exactly what it's meant to it keeps my lips hydrated and cracks at bay you can buy this at most drug stores and super stores I would highly recommend!
Adele A.
Glasgow, Glasgow City
The original Carmex is an old favourite. The little tub fits easily into handbags and pockets and when my lips are sore I find this a great treatment as it makes the lips cool in an instant with its formula. The lub could be tricky for those with long nails ad can get grubby but great value for what you get and available at most drugstores.
Maria A.
Stockholm
t's a cute looking lipbalm that i just carry around with me. It smells great and the tranclucent one i you can have at night because its light way and easy to apply. I really recommend to try it. I often use it when i'm going for no makeup makeup, it just make my lips look healthy and feel so hydrated and moisturized. It have a nice texture in to it. it's transparent on the lips. I just in love with it and will buy it again and again.
Chloe R.
Leyland, Preston
Creamy smooth texture. Leaves lips feeling truly hydrated. Feels cooling in the lips and has a lovely smell. Don't need to reapply often as product lasts well on the lips therefore worth the money as products lasts months. I would reccommend.
Victoria C.
This is probably my favourite lip balm ever! I was gifted one for the first time at a festival when my chapped lips needed TLC this did exactly that! I couldn't believe how quickly it made my lips luscious! Every winter this is my go to on the go lip product word of warning if you have long nails the pot is little so get to scooping!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: