BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Enxhi T.
Durres
It's a meh product. It tastes very good but it isn't very long lasting. I don't like the fact that it is in a jar, it isn't very practical to be honest. I don't think that it's worth it because it is just ok. There are better lip balms out there. So I won't repurchase it
Susan K.
GLASGOW
I suffer from really chapped lips, especially in the winter and this is the only lip balm that works to keep my lips from cracking. I actually like the smell of it, and it keeps my lips really soft. I keep one in the car, my bag and at work so i've always got one at hand.
Jessica E.
Grove road , Worthing
The original balm that really works. I find the Carmex balm to be much more effective than most petroleum based balms. It feels like it is actually working and soothes and mends my dry lips. I prefer the squeezy tube as it is easier to apply. Does what it says on the tin!
Lily E.
Carmex has a very strong menthol smell to it, which I personally love, but I could see that some people would find it too potent. It has a very moisturising formula and goes on the lips clear so can be worn on it's own. Would recommend putting a large amount on overnight.
Courtney T.
Honestly this is the best lip balm. If you have dry and chapped lips, Carmex is the answer. It's not the most appealing smell, but if you're just putting it on before bed, it works wonders overnight! if you like a nice smelling lip balm, go for the  ! Works just the same.
Jodie C.
A great product that does exactly what it says on the tin. Very reliable. Standard packaging small enough to travel with. A strong taste for the original one but they do have different flavours which I am yet to try! Available at your local drugstore and very affordable would buy again.
Emily V.
London
Love this lip balm! It's quite a thick consistency but once applied it stays on for a very long time, and leaves your lips feeling soft and non dry, rather than a short term fix for dry lips I feel this really fixes the problem long term, I would defiantly recommend!
Sam S.
I prefer this version to the squeeze tube version, that version is too sticky for me (personally) it's 1 of 2 lip balms but that I only really  I like that keeps my lips moisturised, look nice and isn't sticky! The taste isn't great but you get used to it and it works!
Kia D.
Love this product. Really makes the lips feel healthy and smooth. Love using it. Repeat user as it's so good. Very easy to apply. Good little pot to help travel with. Bought from my local drug store. Very addicting to put on your lips. Would reccomend this to everyone
Maryam s.
I use my carmex throughout the day and it leaves my lips soft and hydrated. It met my expectations and I would buy this again any day. I truly love his lip balm it’s one of my favourites. I’m very SATISFIED!!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart