BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Sydney D.
New Glasgow
When the seasons changing or getting sick I instantly notice how dry and chapped my lips get and my go to every time is Carmex lip moisturizer. This is one of the only products that I have found to work fast and not dry them out anymore. No matter where I am I always carry a tube of it with me. This product comes at a good price too lower then a lot of other brands you can find at the drug stores.
Eabha M.
Cork
I have been using this product for as long as I can remember, Carmex moisturising lip balm is a brilliant lip treatment for dry cracked lips. In winter this is my life saver it is a very responsible price and works perfectly to make your lips as soft as a baby's bum. I would definitely recommend you buy this as I'm needing to buy a new one every time I run out I give this product an absolute 10/10
Katie H.
Bangor, ['', '', 'Bangor ']
best lip balm I've ever used. when my lips were beyond repair this saved me. i am a repeat user as it is the best I've ver used, better than i thought it would ever be. the product is slightly more than i anticipated for a student budget but would definitely buy it again because it is worth the money, not to mention you can really feel the product working with the tingling feeling as you apply it.
Amiee W.
Heavenly stuff. I suffer with chapped lips the minute the weather drops in temperature and sometimes it's super sore and uncomfortable but Carmex is one of the brands that actually makes my lips feel relived from the discomfort and keeps my lips soft and moisturised longer than most.
Niamh M.
This is my lifesaver!!! I can't go anywhere withought having this in my jacket pocket or bag. Whenever my lips are feeling chapped I take this out and put it on my lips. It is so soft and has plenty in the container. I've had all Carmex and the tub is definitely my favourite as it's unique and so amazing!!! The smell of this product is also really good and I fell in love ever since I tried my mum's.
Olivia M.
Middlesbrough, Middlesbrough
I am someone that suffers with very dry lips, so it's important for me to keep applying lip balm. I bought this Carmex jar from Holland & Barrett and it has served me well ever since. It's very easy to apply and seems to help my lips almost instantly. I especially like to use it at night, so that my lips get a good few hours of moisturisation. The only downside for me is the scent - it's very strong!
Lisa P.
Kelsey Park road, Beckenham
Use this every day and have done for years. Have tried most brands put there, from drug store to high end and always go back to this one. Right amount of moisture and smells great, gives a great shine when worn on its own. Frequently put under liquid lipsticks and blot slightly as this stops the liquid lipsticks from looking dry or creasing up. Can't live without this and the price is fantastic!
kyla c.
This lip balm is really smooth on the lips and has a nice texture to it, the price varies from £1.97-£3.00 depending on wear you purchase it. The packaging is simple and brightly coloured and is good for popping in your purse for on the go usage. It leaves your lips moisturised but I wouldn't say it was an amazing product as it does the job but doesn't do wonders although my lips aren't very dry.
Bia S.
Mississauga , ON
I only use it when my lips are really bad. This stuff is really good fixing cracked/bleeding lips.. It feels pretty thick on the lips and I normally wear it over night so it works its' magic while I'm sleeping :) the menthol in it sort of makes my lips feel a bit tingly but that's probably the only thing about it that I didn't really like... pretty much last resort in really bad Canadian winters!
Nicole C.
Carmex is one of the few lip balms that I can confidently say actually works to heal your lips. It moisturises the lips and you can actually feel it working. I also find it makes a great base to moisturise the lips before  applying other lip products. The only downside to this product is that the jar makes it a little more inconvenient to get all the product out compared to the tube packaging.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: