BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amazing feel when on and definatley gets rid of fry or sore skin on lips can product the packaging is vety eye catching and the product is very very long lasting it is very easy to apply and use also with ease and finally I always stay stocked up with this product so would definatley recommend and I always buy again and again !
Niamh H.
Limerick
Great product for dry and chapped lips. Always works well and lasts on lips for hours, even when eating. The only complaint is that you have to use your fingers to apply it, and sometimes have to dig the product out with your fingernail if it is cold and the product has gone solid. Great value for money as the product lasts for ages!
Isabel N.
My all time favorite chapstick. I used the one that is in like a lipstick form for a while now but was never a big fan of it. I like this one better and I like how it leaves my lips feeling nice and soft. Love the product and the price is very good. I also like the packaging a lot.
Tonicha L.
I was one for using vasaline on my lips before I discovered carmex then I never looked back. I think it's amazing for someone who suffers from chapped lips quite often which happens to be me and I use it everyday and night before I go to bed and wake up with my lips feeling so soft.
Chloe N.
Redhill, Surrey
This product is easy to use, compact for you handbag and great to use on the go. I find the scent very strong but it's great at smoothing out your chapped lips. The product unfortunately does leave you with a greasy/oil finger after application but nothing to stop me re-purchasing.
Imogen C.
liverpool
Great product, soothes my lips when they're sore. This pot has lasted me ages so it's good value for money. I like that it's in a pot rather than a tube so you can't squeeze too much out accidentally which means none of it gets wasted. Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
Kayley S.
Havant
You can really feel this product working it has that tingly feeling. It is a good quality product which does its job; keeps lips in good condition. I love the limited edition tins they bring out and usually wait for those. This is a cult classic fave and I would agree with the hype!
Emily K.
Toowoomba
This stuff is the absolute bomb!! It tingles in such an amazing way and it feels so good applying it to your lips. It smells, although most are put off by it, i love it so much. Carmex can't do any bad lip products in my eyes. So incredibly affordable and is such a staple in my life.
Steph B.
Paradise
Carmex is my go to lip balm for everything ! As soon as my lips start to feel chapped, I apply it once and my lips instantly feel better. It works great for cold sores as well. As soon as I feel a cold sore coming on I apply carmex and it stops the cold sore dead in its tracks !
Kimberley M.
Brixham
I can't rave enough about this product it's the best on the market, it's simple to apply with fingers, the product smells nice feels great and is the only balm I have ever used to heal my lips so quickly I apply it every night before bed I would reccomend it to anyone and everyone
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: