BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jenn A.
Bolton, ON
The classic. it's not flavoured, doesn't have cute packaging, but it has something else going for it - it works. I use this pretty much every evening before I go to bed to keep my lips from getting overly dry. Before I started using it, my lips would get so dry they would peel. Now they don't.
Errin C.
I swear by this when I have cracked lips. I used to suffer from cracked lips all year round, I purchased this product as I had been told it was good for getting rid of dry/chapped lips. I applied it before bed and repeatedly throughout the day and I noticed a massive difference in the condition of my lips. The smell of the product is also very refreshing and leaves the lips tingling when applied. Would highly recommend.
Shannon T.
Pontefract
Great! This product is out of this world! Carmex is my favourite lip balm ever,it's cheap and affordable easy to get your Hands on,my lips are very dry and thanks to Carmex this has made my lips so healthy and soft.Would I buy again? YES, I allways make sure I have a stock of them I would definitely recommend this product if you have really dry lips like me.
Claire M.
Kilmarnock
I purchas this product for my daughter as her lips can become very dry throughout the winter season. This product works brilliantly and keeps her lips moisturesed so that they do not crack and hurt. This is the only lip product I would use after trying several different ones that did not work or took a long period of time to heal her cracked lips! Fab product!
ashleigh t.
newcastle upon tyne
For anyone who has dry chapped lips 365 days of the year, this is a god send! It tingles on the lips where it's working!! Lasts me all night, even in a restless sleep and is easily washed off in the morning. It keeps my lips moisturised without later drying them out, very much like Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Tin. Would always recommend.
Rosalie G.
Terrace, BC
hands down my absolute favourite lip balm ever. I borderline have a panic attack when I can't find a jar of it around. I have really dry, sensitive skin that's eczema prone and I sometimes get dry breakout patches around the corners of my mouth and this always always clears it up. I've been using this product for years now and I absolutely love it.
Yasmin F.
Mornington Peninsula
Carmex is my 'heavy duty' lip balm. I will use this if my lips need intensive repair. It's longevity on the lips and thick formula mean that it will stay on for a long time before needing to reapply. I also use this as a night treatment and apply it thicker to the lips to wake up feeling hydrated and to soothe any cracks or dryness. There is a slight tingle when you first apply it and the smell isn't anything special but it well and truly does what it claims to do. Great product!
Ellie W.
I sware by this product , it is amazing !1

it has a little sting to it but it kills all of your dry skin off your lips and it live sin my bag, its is a little over priced for a tub that sized but it is worth it in my opinion.

I love the tub one compared to the tube one way more because it doesn't burn as much and its stays on for longer .
Amy G.
I wouldn't say it is moisturising, more of a barrier to prevent any further dryness, but this is a great pick-me-up for my lips during the day. It applies well and I love how it tingles, this plumps the lips and gives them a rosy flush that other tinted balms can't achieve! I keep this at my desk at work as it helps so much during the day and is even better if my lipstick has worn off! Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
Joanne S.
Stockport , Cheshire
My fave lip balm! I enjoy the taste and the slight tingling sensation. It's even fine on extremely dry lips during winter. Absorbs over a couple of hours which is a really long time in comparison to other brands. The pot lasts ages as well as you only need a tiny amount to do a perfect job. It's not too slippy so can be worn under a lipstick or lipgloss
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: