BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Sherikah b.
Birmingham, West midlands
This is my third time writing this review as every time I seem to finish it and try to upload photos or am about to publish, my phone freezes or turns off. Brilliant product and it has been the only balm that helps my lips as being diabetic my lips get dry when my blood sugars go high. I use it before applying gloss or lipstick too, I will never go anywhere without this!
Aine B.
Cork
AMAZING!!!! I absolutely love this. I think it really does moisturise my lips and within a well of using it my lips were soft and not chapped or cracking. It's amazing quality and for the price it is fantastic. I would 110% recommend this to everyone! And it's perfect to through into your handbag. It really is amazing and personally I prefer this to the Eos lip balms
Vanessa A.
Kitchener , ON
My grandmother's favourite whether it be chapped winter lips or summer sunburned ones. Very medicinal and not very pleasant. It works amazing though if your lips need a little extra tlc.
Tara W.
Edgware, London
Moisturising and very softening. Does exactly what it says on the tin. Good price, but don't like the tin, as it gets hard to dispense the product towards the end.
Jessica A.
My everyday go to balm!
I've been using this for years, constantly keeps my lips moisturised during the day.
Always a handbag essential because it justs gives that extra moisture especially in winter.
I notice that in winter my lips are more likely to feel dry & chapped but this product helps incredibly to relieve that feeling.
Adi W.
Christchurch, Dorset
I've always been sceptical of lip balms, always wondering whether they actually work or not. However, this is the first and only lip balm I have managed to finish an entire tin of! I love that once you've applied the product you can feel your lips tingling so you know it's working. Love the packaging and the texture of the product itself, I would 100% repurchase.
tia M.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! At first I wasn't sure whether to buy Carmex or get s cheaper version but I'm so glad I did from the minute you put it on you can feel it working and it just leaves your lips so smooth and nice! I always had one in my pencil case during the school year to have! It may be a small bit dearer than other lip balms but it is honestly so worth it!
Zainab A.
This product leaves your lips feeling soft. When u first put this product on it makes the lips feeling tingly which means it's working and it's going its job. This product has a very strong sense to it you can also taste it too, like it's not bad, it's good.
Lucy H.
Nottingham, Nottingham
I will always go back to using the Carmex Healing lip balm, I've had it countless times before and will always repurchase it. It's a really good value for money and it's the best lip balm for healing chapped lips. It has a tingling sensation when you first apply it, however that dies down and it just shows that its working to heal the lips. A definite must buy.
nuf u.
usa
This it my all time fav lip product. I use this daily to moisten my lips. This lipbalm make my lips so soft. The packaging is also very nice. If I have to say one bad thing about this product, it would have to be the smell. It dosn't smell bad, just not that good as it could have smelled. I will absolutely recommend this product, and I'm really Happy with it ;)
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: