BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
member-efb02
Carmex is the best lip balm in the world, I have used it my entire life and I will for sure continue using it. The price and the amount of product you get is great. It helps my lips to improve a lot and it make them feel very nice. I love the smell of this product.
Very moisturizing, hydrating and healing. I got it on a beauty box and was a great surprise. Has a stong sent but I like it! For the price is amazing and lasts a long time. The packaging is ok if you don't mind put your fingers on it. I'm tempted to try the bullet one. Great product especially at winter time.
Jess W.
lethbridge
Purchased at: Walmart
Carmex is my go to for lip balm! And the original jar I always found was the best value! It’s like you never run out! I would absolutely and have absolutely bought this product over and over again!
Teighlor D.
Kitchener, ON
Am I the only person that just loves the smell of this product? There is something about that sweet medicated smell that is just so comforting to me. This is another product that in the winter months I will use with a lip liner to keep my lips soft and healthy and prevent chapping while still giving them color.
ثانیہ م.
accrington
This is good for winter when your lips and drying out. They cause my lips to peel if there dry so that the new skin underneath is nicer. It’s good as the dry skin comes off but I don’t like the crusty appearance. Also for prolonged use I don’t think it’s beneficial, the texture of my lips isn’t great and I feel like they slightly darken the colour of my natural lip .
Olivia T.
Very creamy however prefer the tube consistency of Carmex however it is still a cheap option to buy which you can find at any drugstore , have brought more than once and would defiantly recommend
Maya P.
Schönberg
This product is great! Super for summer seasons because of the cooling effect and for the winter season because the peppermint burnt a little bit on the lip and so it warm your lip up! I’m actually really in love with this product and I would buy it again! Can you send me some and I support you on Snapchat ?
Katlyn I.
Love it! I use this every single day! It’s my go to lip product. Brilliant value for money, not over priced at all. Nice bright and vibrant packetaging. I buy this product in boots, I stock up all the time, I have one in every handbag. I will defiantly keep buying this product for as long as they sell it
Jasmine M.
Llandissillio, Pembrokeshire
Great quality product!! I love this stuff to combat winter’s dry lips and the tingly feeling just makes you feel a little fresher ! I got it from my local Boots and enjoyed how easy it was to apply, although this got a little difficult towards the end of the pot. Would definitely recommend to others !
Lauren P.
Makes my lips tingle wouldn’t really recommend it is very waxy also. It is very hard to get onto your fingers have to rub a lot. Definitely would not recommend to anyone that has sensitive lips or skin in general.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Amazon