BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Beatriz S.
Porto
That's my everyday go to! This product have saved my life uncountable times. Everyday while I'm doing my make up I prep my lips with Carmex, and my bag wouldn't be the same without this lip balm in it. My lips feel super smooth when I use it, and everyone I recommend this lip balm becomes a fan.
Mitra T.
bälinge
Its a little bit hard to get the product out if you have long nails and especially if you live in a country where the winters are freezing, the balm will freeze too. But if you but it in your pocket or in your bra it won't freeze and then u put it on the lips it stays there untill you wipe it of. It's so moisturizing and it's even good for around your nose for when you're sick
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
As someone who is always carrying around some form of lip balm, I have to say, hands down, this is my favorite. The smell doesn’t bother me at all. In fact, I actually sort of like it. It makes me feel like the product actually works. Although you can see the results for yourself even after 1 use. It has a little bit of analgesic as well which is great for the extreme winter chapped or cracked lips, and I like the round balm as opposed to the squeeze tube or a crank-up original style. I keep multiple around the house and in my bags at all times. I am addicted!
Jessica P.
Perth
Best thing for dry lips!! Only thing that helped combat the dryness while taking Accutane. I don't love the smell but it's okay and worth it for the moisturiser. Packaging is bright, so slightly less difficult to lose like all my other lip balms. Would recommend for anyone want intensive hydration but there's better smelling every day lip balms if you only need something milder.
Ellie M.
Lisburn , Antrim
Carmex has to be my all time favourite lip treatment, especially in pot form as it happens to just have a better feel than in the squeeze tube! I bought this in my local boots as I'm in the uk. As well as the packaging, I think it's so unique and you just know it's carmex from a mile away. I highly recommend to anyone who has dry and chapped lips. Especially in the winter time
Loren H.
Gillingham , kent
I don't mind this product , but it's both my favourite. It is simple to get out of the pot but with fake nails proves tricky. I personally think the item is overprice for the product . This product was purchase at my local Superdrug store. I would not recommend this to other due to the burning sensation a few minutes after applying and the smell isn't very appealing either .
Amy-Leigh E.
Love this lip balm, does the job and really heals my lips fast. Gets rid of dryness or cracked lips. Adfforrable. I have rebought this proudct again. Recommend to anyone that you buy this it's so amazing. Best lip balm I have tried, for dryness or cracked lips.
Holly B.
Sheffield
This is like my life saver and i am so glad that it exists. It moisturises the lips and also smells really good. It is very long lasting. What i love about it is that it is really cheap and also has spf in it which i am all about! I will always love this product.
Cara S.
Vancouver, BC
This product is the best for helping extremely chapped lips. It is the only thing that gets them back to normal when they are extremely chapped, does sting a little when your lips are at that point and the smell/taste isn't wonderful but if you need the relief this is the product you want.  You do have to use your finger to apply which may raise a sanitary issue but you can buy in different packaging to deal with this issue.
Sherikah b.
Birmingham, West midlands
This is my third time writing this review as every time I seem to finish it and try to upload photos or am about to publish, my phone freezes or turns off. Brilliant product and it has been the only balm that helps my lips as being diabetic my lips get dry when my blood sugars go high. I use it before applying gloss or lipstick too, I will never go anywhere without this!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: