BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Aimee K.
Worcester, UK
This product is AMAZING for hydrating your lips. Due to using matte liquid lipsticks on the reg, my lips often dry out. However, since using this product this has stopped completely! I apply this 3-4 times a day and you can really feel the difference. This leaves your lips looking soft and plump again. It's easy to apply and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who struggles with dry lips!
Bia S.
Mississauga, ON
I only use it when my lips are really bad. This stuff is really good fixing cracked/bleeding lips.. It feels pretty thick on the lips and I normally wear it over night so it works its' magic while I'm sleeping :) the menthol in it sort of makes my lips feel a bit tingly but that's probably the only thing about it that I didn't really like... pretty much last resort in really bad Canadian winters!
Nadia D.
London, ['', '', '']
This is a great lip balm, especially for those with dry lips. I found out about this product when the vibrant packaging caught my eye at the drugstore, so I bought it and I love it! This product could easily last you 5 hours on your lips before having to reapply, so it is long-lasting for sure. You get a good amount in the jar to last you 2-3 months if you're using it on a daily basis.
Sarah B.
This is literally my go to lip balm. Its amazing for my lips and so affordable too. Keeps my lips from being dry the whole day and i only have to put it on once. It does give a wierd sensation on your lips but thats just its magic working and believe me it works really well!
Mackenzie W.
Ballarat
I don't mind this product, I use it when my lips are cracked and the pain is unbearable it helps speed up the healing process, it is very high quality. I don't like the tingling feeling I get after a few minutes of application, and the smell is quite potent and takes your breath away in the beginning, but other than that I enjoy how much it heals my lips and helps the pain subside.
Andie S.
This product stays in my handbag and goes with me everywhere. I love it, I couldn't tell you the amount of times I've bought this little jar! I love the smell, it is almost calming, it is not overpowering whatsoever. The jar lasts me at least a month and I'll use it everyday. I have previously bought it from Asda, Superdrug, Boots, all less than £3. Recommend to everyone for sure!
Lerryn F.
Birkenhead, Wirral
I LOVE Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar I tell everyone to buy this in the winter. Unlike chapstick (which you always find about 6 of months after buying it and only using twice), you want to use Carmex because you can genuinely feel the benefits. It smells lovely but if you put too much on in a short space of time I find it gives you indigestion?? This is my no1 lip balm :)
Laura M.
Barnhill Road, Dumbarton
Relativity small pot, which can be a bit of a challenge to use...particularly if you have longer nails! First impressions is the smell, almost medicinal but lovely with it! Thick texture, yellow in colour. Goes on smoothly and feels quite tingly on the lips. Feels thick and nourishing on the lips...doesn’t feel greasy and feels like it’s doing something! Great product, works well.
Jessica P.
Perth
Best thing for dry lips!! Only thing that helped combat the dryness while taking Accutane. I don't love the smell but it's okay and worth it for the moisturiser. Packaging is bright, so slightly less difficult to lose like all my other lip balms. Would recommend for anyone want intensive hydration but there's better smelling every day lip balms if you only need something milder.
Mitra T.
bälinge
Its a little bit hard to get the product out if you have long nails and especially if you live in a country where the winters are freezing, the balm will freeze too. But if you but it in your pocket or in your bra it won't freeze and then u put it on the lips it stays there untill you wipe it of. It's so moisturizing and it's even good for around your nose for when you're sick
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: