BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Sydney D.
New Glasgow
When the seasons changing or getting sick I instantly notice how dry and chapped my lips get and my go to every time is Carmex lip moisturizer. This is one of the only products that I have found to work fast and not dry them out anymore. No matter where I am I always carry a tube of it with me. This product comes at a good price too lower then a lot of other brands you can find at the drug stores.
Eabha M.
Cork
I have been using this product for as long as I can remember, Carmex moisturising lip balm is a brilliant lip treatment for dry cracked lips. In winter this is my life saver it is a very responsible price and works perfectly to make your lips as soft as a baby's bum. I would definitely recommend you buy this as I'm needing to buy a new one every time I run out I give this product an absolute 10/10
Sidney R.
This stuff is heaven in a tin! When you apply it, it gives your lips a nice tingling feeling and if this balm was in high end packaging with a big price tag I would still buy it. This balm is so worth the money and leaves your lips super soft. The only thing I don't like about Carmex products is the packaging. The bright yellow and red isn't appealing to the buyer, however their products are amazing.
Niamh M.
This is my lifesaver!!! I can't go anywhere withought having this in my jacket pocket or bag. Whenever my lips are feeling chapped I take this out and put it on my lips. It is so soft and has plenty in the container. I've had all Carmex and the tub is definitely my favourite as it's unique and so amazing!!! The smell of this product is also really good and I fell in love ever since I tried my mum's.
Lisa P.
Kelsey Park road, Beckenham
Use this every day and have done for years. Have tried most brands put there, from drug store to high end and always go back to this one. Right amount of moisture and smells great, gives a great shine when worn on its own. Frequently put under liquid lipsticks and blot slightly as this stops the liquid lipsticks from looking dry or creasing up. Can't live without this and the price is fantastic!
kyla c.
This lip balm is really smooth on the lips and has a nice texture to it, the price varies from £1.97-£3.00 depending on wear you purchase it. The packaging is simple and brightly coloured and is good for popping in your purse for on the go usage. It leaves your lips moisturised but I wouldn't say it was an amazing product as it does the job but doesn't do wonders although my lips aren't very dry.
Lucy O.
Stafford, Staffordshire
I use these every night before going to sleep and by the morning my lips are fully hydrated and not chapped at all! They are small but they last a long time because you don't need a lot on your lips, but everytime I run out I always buy another one as they're one of my favourite lip balms! I love the feel of the sensation on my lips when I use it and I can not recommend this product enough.
Nicole C.
Carmex is one of the few lip balms that I can confidently say actually works to heal your lips. It moisturises the lips and you can actually feel it working. I also find it makes a great base to moisturise the lips before  applying other lip products. The only downside to this product is that the jar makes it a little more inconvenient to get all the product out compared to the tube packaging.
Aimee K.
Worcester, UK
This product is AMAZING for hydrating your lips. Due to using matte liquid lipsticks on the reg, my lips often dry out. However, since using this product this has stopped completely! I apply this 3-4 times a day and you can really feel the difference. This leaves your lips looking soft and plump again. It's easy to apply and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who struggles with dry lips!
Kloe W.
Manchester , Greater Manchester
Carmex create some of my all time favourite lip balms. I like the packaging, the lid is a metal and the container is plastic. It is long lasting and hydrates the lips almost instantly. It has a nice taste and scent. I always carry this product with me and have repurchased it on numerous occasions. I usually purchase it from body care but you can also find it at Tesco and primark and boots.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: