BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Gemma B.
Cumbria, Cumbria
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!
It's the only lip balm I've used that has soothed and repaired my chapped lips. I've even used it on my nose when I've had a cold.
I love the original and the cherry version. I've used this since I was a teen and wouldn't use anything else now.
Highly recommended.
Ashley H.
I use Carmex when I have especially dry or cracked lips. It works great and quickly. I prefer the jar style to the stick style package because I generally share it with my family and it makes it easier to use with the swipe of a finger or q-tip. I recommend this to anyone who needs quick relief of dry, cracked lips or just everyday general use.
Dayna C.
Chilliwack, BC
Love the Carmex lip moisturizer in the jar! I have rebought this a couple times now and have suggested it to many friends and family. I prefer the carmex in the jar over the tube version as the jar is a harder consistency and goes a longer way. I also find the tube version allows too much of the product to come out, whereas the jar you can get exactly how much you’d like. I would highly recommend this product.
Samantha R.
As a nurse I am so used to getting dry lips. It's the bain of my life. This is the only lip balm I recommend for anyone who works longs shifts in a warm environment.  Not only is it a handy size and shape but I can feel this product work as soon as I apply it and my lips stay moisturised for hours after. I get long term use as this balm is so effective a little goes a long way.Highly recommend.
INÊS E.
Without a doubt, it's my favorite lip balm! I tried and once applied, it is a feeling of freshness that burns a bit. But it is a good feeling, it is remarkable that it takes effect and fulfills the promised. It' Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original JarCarmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar s not expensive I buy it in Portugal for 5€.
Kristen S.
Edmonton, AB
I LOOOOOVE this lip balm!!! Hands down my favorite (especially in the colder winter months here in Alberta, Canada) It has proven time and time again to keep my lips soft with application at bedtime. And when one of the kids or I get chapped lips, it doesn't take long for Carmex to clear it up! Absolutely TEN STARS for this awesome product
Niamh M.
This is my lifesaver!!! I can't go anywhere withought having this in my jacket pocket or bag. Whenever my lips are feeling chapped I take this out and put it on my lips. It is so soft and has plenty in the container. I've had all Carmex and the tub is definitely my favourite as it's unique and so amazing!!! The smell of this product is also really good and I fell in love ever since I tried my mum's.
Katie H.
Bangor, ['', '', 'Bangor ']
best lip balm I've ever used. when my lips were beyond repair this saved me. i am a repeat user as it is the best I've ver used, better than i thought it would ever be. the product is slightly more than i anticipated for a student budget but would definitely buy it again because it is worth the money, not to mention you can really feel the product working with the tingling feeling as you apply it.
Eabha M.
Cork
I have been using this product for as long as I can remember, Carmex moisturising lip balm is a brilliant lip treatment for dry cracked lips. In winter this is my life saver it is a very responsible price and works perfectly to make your lips as soft as a baby's bum. I would definitely recommend you buy this as I'm needing to buy a new one every time I run out I give this product an absolute 10/10
Sydney D.
New Glasgow
When the seasons changing or getting sick I instantly notice how dry and chapped my lips get and my go to every time is Carmex lip moisturizer. This is one of the only products that I have found to work fast and not dry them out anymore. No matter where I am I always carry a tube of it with me. This product comes at a good price too lower then a lot of other brands you can find at the drug stores.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: