BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Pranavi T.
Grand Prairie
My friend introduced me to this and I was kind of skeptical, but i tried it and this is the one of the only lip balms that satisfies my needs! It has made my lips so soft and crack free!
Maia J.
kalamazoo
I love this product it smells good and it lasts a long time it keeps my lips hydrated and I love the packaging and I have bought this product multiple times it has a very good value for what you are getting in return.
Arielle W.
I was always told if it gets tingling when you first put it on then your lips are in bad shape so ai just kept buying it for that reason alone lol. It does help and I like the tingleeee.
April V.
Edinburg
When suffering from cold sores like many people do it is a go to product from it makes the healing process much more manageable and it can be found in a variety of stores and pharmacies.
Julia A.
This is great! I carry it around in my backpack all the time (I'm a college student) and it keeps my lips from getting chapped! It feels great once it's on your lips and give your lips a shiny glow! Highly recommend!
Tracy H.
I like Carmex products. I have tried various items and they all work well. I have purchased many times. I like the tub versus tube. I would recommend anyone with lip issues to give it a try.
Ame V.
Hickory
Works wonders and it does help with my food sores. Bought this from Walgreens. Though this feels like you're slathering in lard lol. It's reached expectations. I've used this for years for my cold sores and would recommend this to others as it does help.
Kristine W.
I love this chapstick. It feels great on because with the menthol you can “feel” it working. I only use it for when my lips are chapped to the point of peeling or cracking to help heal them, but not for everyday use.
Hannah E.
Brooklet, GA
My husband insists on Carmex and specifically in the small metal container. He swears by it and uses it for everything - chapped lips, cracks in his hands and feet, literally everything.
Amber W.
New Britain, CT
Carmex is like my lifeline. I moved up north from the south and my lips would chap so easy in the winter months. But with the life sacing help of carmex now my lips stay smooth and soft
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: