BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jake J.
This is an wonderful product and is a  must have. It moisturizes your lips and makes sure your lips are never dry. It is quite pricey but it is affordable and worth the money. i am very happy with this product and recommend that you should also purchase it.
Samantha H.
The only lip product I swear by!
This stuff saves ,y lips in the winter and is apart of my everyday skincare routine! Making your lips feel refreshed and silky smooth!
Emma W.
These lip balms are great. The cherry scented one is my favourite. Only thing i didnt like is that if your lips are a little chapped sometimes applying this can sting.
holly V.
i use this religiously and it is the best!! smells amazing, moisturises every last bit of your lips and lasts all day, it's a nice gloss and moisturises the whole day.
Samanta C.
North east Lincs , North east Lincs
One hundred percent the best balm on the market!

Use every day and overnight as a treatment. Makes my lips perfectly smooth and conditioned even on sun or winter temperatures!

Just fabulous!
Ruth Q.
Bradford, England
Perfect for dry lips especially when you're poorly! The medicated feel and scent really make a difference and totally soften your lips and makes you feel better!
Mia M.
This lip balm is amazing!!! It gives you a tingling feeling on your lips and makes you lips look so heathy! I've noticed that ever since I've been using it my lips look more plump olive it!
Haley E.
East Bideford, PE
Great product for any dry lips or cold sores. Use this almost everyday and keeps my lips feeling soft. Very affordable product and much better than more expensive ones.
Ysabel M.
Oshawa, ON
Again this product is amazing and works beautifully but the only con i don't like is when the pot only have less than half it's a bit annoying to pick up the product.
Jess P.
Only recently purchased this, after lots of recommendations! And I can say I don’t think I’ve been without it since! It’s made such a huge difference to my dry lips!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: