BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hanna C.
Myślibórz
Let me start off by saying: Carmex is for everything. Got a cold sore? Put some Carmex on it! Cracked lips? Swipe some Carmex on! Lips are dried than the Sahara Desert lately? Buy a container of Carmex. :) I give this an 8/10. The balm gives an odd tingling sensation when you first apply it, but other than that, it's great!
Lucy A.
I love the Carmex for that. Ouch it works kind of product. It kind of burns but works. So if you aren't into a little pain to get the result don't purchase. But if you feel it needs to hurt a little to work then this is the guy for you. Kind of reminds me of the chewing gum airwaves. You know it works when your mouth hurts.
The O.
MADRID
This product is a must for me, i have been using it for almost a year. The formula is very hydrating and it has an amazing scent! I first saw it in a pharmacy and bought it just to try it. It is very efective and relieving especially on winter. I have already recommended it to my friends and they liked it as much as I do!
Alyssa 🌹.
Windsor , ON
I typically use this product during the winter time when my lips are more severely dry and chapped. Usually I'll put it on at night so they're not as dry when I wake up in the morning. Not a fan of the jar package, as it gets your fingers all greasy but overall great product. Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
Alayna Q.
London
Who doesn't love a hydrating and thick consistency to give the up most hydration to your chapped lips. Not only suitable to use at night, but can be used during the day and yearly round. Gives a slight tingly feel to the lips which I personally love, don't worry nothing harsh on your lips. Who doesn't love this for only £3
Meighan E.
Belle River, Ontario
I used to use this product daily but noticed overall my lips were scaling and dry. If you have very dry and sensitive lips, I would not recommend this product. Also, take notice of some of the ingredients as you can find other lip products with more natural ingredients.
Kasey T.
This product is great for your lips! I find I get really chapped lips especially in the winter time! And this product is great for fixing it! My only wish is that I started using earlier! It’s not too expensive and it’s a great size pot too! I love it so much and I have even put a pot in my makeup kit for clients!
Cassie P.
St, NL
Been using this stuff for my entire life and I don’t know if I would ever use anything else when it comes to treating dry, itchy lips. It does something to my lips that I can’t even describe. When I first started using it, it was for a coldsore but now I just use it especially in the winter because that’s when my lips get really chapped
Sally L.
Cale Green, Stockport
A perfect light balm with really nourishing ingredients. I always use this under a liquid lipstick to keep my lips hydrated all day. I love the fact that it doesn't leave a glossy finish, it's more of a semi-matte so you can layer it with other lip products. The slight tingle after application means I know it's working!
Neja K.
Velenje
One of the best lip balms on the market. Whenever your lips are dry, one application is usually enough to make the moisturized and smooth. It's extremely affordable and you can get it almost everywhere. It even helps me when I get those annoying cracks on the sides of my mouth during winter. Definitely recommend it!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: