BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Olivia L.
This lip balm is very good at protecting the pis all year round, sits beautifully under liquid lipstick and just makes my lips feel healed and smooth. i do however wish this same formula came in a slightly different packaging maybe not as deep because i have naturally long nails and find it hard to get to the bottom of the product
Xan S.
Cagayan de oro city
My current fave new lip balm💕 this lip balm is so amazing, it cools and heals the lips just like what it claims although i had to get used to the smell because I thought it smelled weird at first but now i got used to it because i use it everyday. It’s a must have lip balm☺️
Taylor A.
Stoneley Road, Crewe
Absolutely love this stuff I use it every single day! I love the slight menthol/stingy feeling. As soon as I start to get a slight bit of dryness I pack this straight on and my lips are back to being lush and smooth! Great packaging, so convenient to carry round - I keep one in every handbag! Recommend this product to everybody!
Hollie B.
Kent
I suffer from cold sores time to time and always carry around Carmex to keep my lips soft. I do get quite dry lips as I tend to wear matte lipsticks throughout the day however a little bit of Carmex immediately softens them. This is my go to lip product that I know works and will always use and can be worn on top of any lipstick.
Chloe R.
Leyland, Preston
Creamy smooth texture. Leaves lips feeling truly hydrated. Feels cooling in the lips and has a lovely smell. Don't need to reapply often as product lasts well on the lips therefore worth the money as products lasts months. I would reccommend.
Lucy D.
Walton On Thames, Surrey
Amazing!! This is so so good for really dry lips. I use this when I need something to work fast. It's bright yellow so easy to find in the handbag! I don't really like having to stick your finger in to it- I always think of the bacteria, but I've never had any problems with it.
I would absolutely recommend this for dry lips.
Quinn C.
Winnipeg , WV
This product is amazing. It instantly transforms chapped lips into a luscious smile. I use this product each night before bed so that my lips have time to repair overnight. I've used this product for years and it's still my go to!
Phoebe R.
When I first needing Chapstick I tried a lot of other brands and none would work too well. My mum then bought me some Carmex. The first few times I used it, it would sting for a while but that's just because it's getting into your lips to moisturise. Now I only ever use Carmex and use it a few times per day. It moisturises perfectly and does not sting one bit. Love the product.
Robyn O.
Carmex as a brand is absolutely amazing but this product especially is one of my favourites when it comes to lip care and repair. I am prone to cracked lips and used other products such as Vaseline but they never worked very well but as soon as I started using carmex it worked instantly and now I have soft, moisturised lips!
Emily L.
Baffins, Portsmouth
I love this during winter if my lips feel extra dry. I always feel like I use it a bit excessively as it doesn’t spread out too well on your lips but I don’t mind this as a little pot lasts forever. I quite like the strong medicinal scent - not sure if everyone would like it too much but it doesn’t cause any issues for me.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: