BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Adi W.
The Grove, Christchurch
I've always been sceptical of lip balms, always wondering whether they actually work or not. However, this is the first and only lip balm I have managed to finish an entire tin of! I love that once you've applied the product you can feel your lips tingling so you know it's working. Love the packaging and the texture of the product itself, I would 100% repurchase.
nuf u.
usa
This it my all time fav lip product. I use this daily to moisten my lips. This lipbalm make my lips so soft. The packaging is also very nice. If I have to say one bad thing about this product, it would have to be the smell. It dosn't smell bad, just not that good as it could have smelled. I will absolutely recommend this product, and I'm really Happy with it ;)
Jenn A.
Bolton, ON
The classic. it's not flavoured, doesn't have cute packaging, but it has something else going for it - it works. I use this pretty much every evening before I go to bed to keep my lips from getting overly dry. Before I started using it, my lips would get so dry they would peel. Now they don't.
Shannon T.
Pontefract
Great! This product is out of this world! Carmex is my favourite lip balm ever,it's cheap and affordable easy to get your Hands on,my lips are very dry and thanks to Carmex this has made my lips so healthy and soft.Would I buy again? YES, I allways make sure I have a stock of them I would definitely recommend this product if you have really dry lips like me.
Errin C.
I swear by this when I have cracked lips. I used to suffer from cracked lips all year round, I purchased this product as I had been told it was good for getting rid of dry/chapped lips. I applied it before bed and repeatedly throughout the day and I noticed a massive difference in the condition of my lips. The smell of the product is also very refreshing and leaves the lips tingling when applied. Would highly recommend.
annie f.
kilwinning
This product is absolutely outstanding.

This product instantly relives dry and sore lips by moisturising them for hours after application which you can feel!

Vaseline, Babylips and EOS just don't moisturise lips and leave them dry and brittle but Carmex honestly does what it says and i wouldn't even look at another lip care product. other brands.
Poppy F.
Definitely one of the best products I've used! It soothes your lips and makes them soft too! It's fast working and leaves you with soft chapped free lips! I recommend this to all my family and they loved it too. Definitely the only lip care product that doesn't smell bad, doesn't make you're lips looks too shiny and it doesn't clump up on you're lips either!
ashleigh t.
newcastle upon tyne
For anyone who has dry chapped lips 365 days of the year, this is a god send! It tingles on the lips where it's working!! Lasts me all night, even in a restless sleep and is easily washed off in the morning. It keeps my lips moisturised without later drying them out, very much like Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Tin. Would always recommend.
Saulė G.
It's ALRIGHT. Not the best option for the lip care, but it is not the worst as well. It softens your lips, their condition gets better after using it, but personally I don't really enjoy using it because of the jar. I would rather buy a tube kind carmex.
Hope L.
Edinburgh
One of the few lip balms I actually think works!if you have a really dry mouth and your favourite lip balm isn't quite doing the trick - definitely try this!it leaves your mouth a bit sticky, but this means it does not easily wipe off, unlike other products.It smells really good and a little goes a long way. Would definitely but this product again and again.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart